Idaho F&G Emergency Meeting

sneaky

"DADDY"
You should see Ada County right now...traffic is lighter than usual but not by much. People all over the place, parks are full...
I was down there two weeks ago for work and I was shocked at how many people were out and about. Doesn't sound like it's gotten any better. Check out this little nugget....
0ac9df0c65375def407853a698018774.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jmcd22

WKR
I was down there two weeks ago for work and I was shocked at how many people were out and about. Doesn't sound like it's gotten any better. Check out this little nugget....
0ac9df0c65375def407853a698018774.jpg

They have more cases than almost a dozen states. I bet it was someone that flew in on their PJ for the weekend too. I was hoping to fish the Big Wood but no thanks on that now.

IdahoElk

WKR
They have more cases than almost a dozen states. I bet it was someone that flew in on their PJ for the weekend too. I was hoping to fish the Big Wood but no thanks on that now.

It's closed now but fishing was off the charts this spring on the Wood.

Vandal 44

WKR
I am glad I purchased my Elk, Deer and Bear tag early this year, I understand the frustration for the people that didn't get their tags.

This Coronavirus is getting out of hand, people are not listening of just don't care. My wife is a Nurse at a very busy hospital, last week she tested two people that came in complaining of Flu like symptoms. She informed them to go home and not leave the house to wait for the results of the test, when she called the two individuals to inform them that they contracted Covid-19 one person was at Costco and the other at Bank.

People are just no getting it

Terrapin

WKR
@sneaky I bet someone with a North Face puffy brought the virus in with them on their private jet.... HAHA!

The reason is so politically incorrect that no one will mention it, but it involved a group of 700 skiers that came to Sun Valley from all over the world. Whether the visitors brought it or caught it is a moot point... something like 140 went home positive and now Blaine County has the highest per capita infection rate in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
I am glad I purchased my Elk, Deer and Bear tag early this year, I understand the frustration for the people that didn't get their tags.

This Coronavirus is getting out of hand, people are not listening of just don't care. My wife is a Nurse at a very busy hospital, last week she tested two people that came in complaining of Flu like symptoms. She informed them to go home and not leave the house to wait for the results of the test, when she called the two individuals to inform them that they contracted Covid-19 one person was at Costco and the other at Bank.

People are just no getting it
A woman here, who's husband died of c19, was out and about after being told to self quarantine for 14 days. She was tracked down by the county sheriff and forced back home. The F'd part was one of the two others she was with had no idea of what was going on with her. So yep, she and the other woman were forced to self quarantine as well. She was just out for the day, not giving a damn about everyone she was going to potentially contaminate.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The reason is so politically incorrect that no one will mention it, but it involved a group of 700 skiers that came to Sun Valley from all over the world. Whether the visitors brought it or caught it is a moot point... something like 140 went home positive and now Blaine County has the highest per capita infection rate in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And if you actually dig into the story they've traced the beginning of the outbreak to a person from Seattle over a month before the skier convention. There's multiple articles from the Idaho Mt Express paper that go over the whole timeline. Those skiers caught that shit AFTER they got to Sun Valley and Ketchum.

Even now those idiots in Blaine county are driving all over the place and violating their stay in Blaine county directive. Custer county has two cases of it now in Stanley, brought over by the Blaine county fools who have packed into the motels and treated this like a vacation. That's how this nonsense gets spread everywhere.