Idaho poachers busted

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member

Michael Pawul

Lil-Rokslider
Slap on the wrist if you ask me, but at least more action was taken against them than some that I have seen in the past.

Well 20 yrs probation is no joke, you do anything and they can throw you right back in jail.
Yea for two years if they violate. On top of this:
-30 days in jail served
-Lifetime hunting ban
-Firearm surrender and prohibited from owning firearms.
-50 hours community service
-70k+ in fines/restitution

Seems like they finally came down on somebody. Bout time.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Yeah that sentence is no joke! I just don’t get the poaching thing. If I poached an animal that meat would be in my freezer. What good are some horns that you stare at and remember how you poached them. I just don’t get it. Poach me some backstraps!

87TT

WKR
Got off easy. Should have been two years per animal and enough fines to make it really hurt. As it is the have 20 years to pay that off.

So Jay Reeder poached a bunch of elk, leaving most of the meat to rot, on the Reeder Ranch. I hope Grandpa beats the ever loving crap out of him!

raptor16

Lil-Rokslider
Might be a dumb question, but will the revocation of their hunting rights be effective in all states? Seems to me like it would only be in ID?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
and not just because they did all that carnage, but the fact that they thought they could get away with it! That really gives a peek into their dysfunctional brains.

Slalomnorth

Lil-Rokslider
Wish the penalties for this were FAR harsher. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mosby

WKR
Well if its any consolation they got more jail time and penalities than people recently arrested for attacking cops, looting stores and burning down buildings.