If you had f##k you money and could import any wild game to your state what would it be?

LoggerDan

WKR
I’d export all the white Sox and black flies out of AK to somewhere useful like vail or steamboat or Austin.

I was thinking about all the imported species in my former home state of Florida. It got me thinking about what game animals I would import to the US if i had the resources. If it it were up to me i would import a few more predators. maybe some wildebeest too.
I gotta say if I had the money I'd just go hunt em where they're supposed to be and buy auction tags for all the crap I can't draw and want to hunt here already.

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
Ostrich in the west. Cassowary in the south. Cassowary would be the ultimate bird hunt. Imagine the market for calls. Imagine using a freaking decoy.

SwiftShot

WKR
I just want Moose put on the West Side of Washington. We have the habitat and they where here. Humans hunted them out. We should drop a few off. Not going to happen. The hippies will put wolves over here first.

Tigers, man. Tigers. A f$&#king f$&&k load of tigers. Name one thing about being in the woods that would not be cooler if it was full of tigers?

Sigh.. I understand the generalizations behind comments like this... obviously I do since I'm from here... but I sure wish that people would instead further qualify such statements to make sure to denote BLUE Californians. I hate getting lumped in with our MASSIVE glut of lesser-educated indoctrinated voters.

Anyhoo everybody please keep your fingers crossed that Diane Feinstein dies soon. And for goodness sake... since people here didn't heed our warning regarding the recall of Gavin "Newscum".... please make sure to warn all your friends and loved ones about that Ahole because I can GAURANTEE they'll try to shove that guy int othe WhiteHouse. So PLEASE....PLEEEEEASE!!! Educate anybody who will listen to the evils of this slimy Used Car Salesman of a man!

Alright I’ll bite, once Diane Feinstein dies, there will just be another even more “progressive” candidate to take her place. There is no fixing California, that place is screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sevens

WKR
I’d just going hunting around the world all the time. I knew a weatherby award winner when I was growing up, he had the most amazing trophy room I have ever seen. Literally hundreds of sheep and ibex from around the world. He bought governor tags annually for bighorn and such. He said he spends about 200 days per year hunting.

Sounds like FU money to me.

Gettin' et by a tiger, for one.
It would only happen to the slow and weak. I think it might be a good thing and would cut down on hunting pressure. I also think tigers prefer to eat flat brim wearing insta poser hunters, so it could be good.

I don’t want to import any non natives, but if I had more free time I’d really like to get the ball rolling on restoring elk to Ohio.

MNBill

Lil-Rokslider
If I had that kind of dough, I would take many trips to where the animals live naturally to hunt them. Spend the rest of the time on a beach.

Azone

WKR
The Hearst Ranch in California did something similar years ago. When you really do have f u money and own 80,000 acres you can pretty much do what you want.
But I would go with Cape buffalo and grizzly bears, finally have a valid reason to buy a 375 H&H.

Geewhiz

WKR
Sigh.. I understand the generalizations behind comments like this... obviously I do since I'm from here... but I sure wish that people would instead further qualify such statements to make sure to denote BLUE Californians. I hate getting lumped in with our MASSIVE glut of lesser-educated indoctrinated voters.

Anyhoo everybody please keep your fingers crossed that Diane Feinstein dies soon. And for goodness sake... since people here didn't heed our warning regarding the recall of Gavin "Newscum".... please make sure to warn all your friends and loved ones about that Ahole because I can GAURANTEE they'll try to shove that guy int othe WhiteHouse. So PLEASE....PLEEEEEASE!!! Educate anybody who will listen to the evils of this slimy Used Car Salesman of a man!
Yeah, sorry man no offense intended to you. I've come to like your insight on this forum. My comment was meant to be directed towards the far left liberal commies that corrupt their own neighborhood, don't like what it's become, so they move somewhere else and vote for the same policies they were trying to get away from. Bozeman is a great example of a use to be conservative cowboy town that has become liberal as can be.