I'm a Dad!!!!

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations! I too became a dad on 2/18 to a little boy. Greatest thing that's ever happened to me and I'm sure you know the feeling. Hope your little one is doing well!

TheGDog

WKR
How's Mama doin' Man? Have you learned the sounds of her different cries yet?

I knew I wanted a kid since age 14, when I used to watch my younger brother at newborn, 1, 2, and 3 for whole summers at a time. Had to wait 38 loooong years total for it to finally happen. Couldn't have asked for a cuter kid! Makes me laugh every day! :)

OP
HuntInWild88
Congrats! My first turns two in May and #2 is scheduled to be born the day after her birthday. Word of advice do not wish them to grow any faster than they already do. The past 22 months have flown by with our daughter. But, they get more and more fun every month and sometimes weekly. Before you know she will be terrorizing the house enjoy the non-mobile stage but once they are out of it you will never really wish it back (even though you will think it everyday).
Oh I get the not wishing for them to grow any faster. Shes only two weeks and I'm like stop!! Your too cute the way you are! 20210226_145421.jpg

OP
HuntInWild88
Congratulations! I too became a dad on 2/18 to a little boy. Greatest thing that's ever happened to me and I'm sure you know the feeling. Hope your little one is doing well!
That's awesome man congrats !!! Hope he's doing well. My little one is doing great just waiting on her to get the hang of feeding on her own in order to be released!

OP
HuntInWild88
How's Mama doin' Man? Have you learned the sounds of her different cries yet?

I knew I wanted a kid since age 14, when I used to watch my younger brother at newborn, 1, 2, and 3 for whole summers at a time. Had to wait 38 loooong years total for it to finally happen. Couldn't have asked for a cuter kid! Makes me laugh every day! :)
Mom's doing great!
As far as her cries go she doesnt.. unless we're messing with her.(changing diaper, taking blood pressure, etc) she mostly just sleeps..so much that it's what keeping her in the NICU. She can't stay awake long enough to finish a bottle...im sure that will all change once she actually hits 40weeks gestational age.