I'm a Dad!!!!

cjdewese

WKR
Your life will forever just have more meaning now. You will probably be a little more emotional than you were before but never hide that from your kids. In today's world IMO teaching your kids the importance of their emotions and how to deal with them is one of the greatest gifts we can give our kids. Start em young and watch them breeze through life working towards who they will ultimately be.

The framed pack thing is a pro tip for sure. Been bringing my kids on hikes and fishing trips since they were tiny and they still love the outdoors.

NoWiser

WKR
Congratulations! In the coming months, you are going to learn to love her like you never thought imaginable. The above poster nailed it when he said it's the best hardest job on earth.

FNG
That’s fantastic!!! Happy birthday to your daughter!!! Hope you two and mom are all doing well. Tough road ahead but SO MUCH fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xOttox

FNG
Congrats! Plenty of adventures to look forward to. My oldest is finally old enough to go on scouting trips and its a riot watching her in the woods.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk