I'm Jonesing

OP
Customweld
Is this simply for weight loss or just a quest for overall better health?
More so for overall health. I'm within 5 pounds of my target weight. My wife and I are pretty clean eaters. I can't remember the last thing that we ate that was out of a box. But to my detriment, she is a fantastic baker and whips up some pretty mean desserts.

Geewhiz

WKR
More so for overall health. I'm within 5 pounds of my target weight. My wife and I are pretty clean eaters. I can't remember the last thing that we ate that was out of a box. But to my detriment, she is a fantastic baker and whips up some pretty mean desserts.
Ha! Sounds like my wife. I'll be on a diet trying to dump a few pounds and I come home and she's got a full dinner cooked and a home made pie ready for desert. Really hard to complain about that though. :ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️

OP
Customweld
Ha! Sounds like my wife. I'll be on a diet trying to dump a few pounds and I come home and she's got a full dinner cooked and a home made pie ready for desert. Really hard to complain about that though. :ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️
Definitely a first world problem!

Duh

WKR
I’m a two weeks cold turkey on sugar and I’m a dick head still. Caffeine will be next but I’ve gotta detox from the sugar first.

I started NSNG (see Vinnie Tortorich) Jan 1, down 9 pounds, and inflammation WAY less over the last month, feel 10 years younger,, that's the main reason I started plus high triglycerides. First diet I really didn't struggle with, I've been a carbs and ice cream loving guy forever, for some reason this one really made it an easy transition for me, it's similar to Keto or Paleo but I find it much easier. No seed oils besides olive or Avocado oil. Can eat small quantities of berries, dates, etc, so it's not 'zero' sugar, but I really haven't had cravings for sugar etc. Best wishes to all.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
Added sugar hasent been a part of my regular diet for about 4 years now.

I use stevia Munk fruit, eurithritol ect. In my coffee and tea.

On the rare occasions that I do eat something with added sugar, it makes me feel like absolute shit. If I even if I have a sip soda or iced tea it makes my mouth sticky and gross.

Eating sugar naturally occurring in fruit doesn't bother me at all.

I don't miss it. Luckily for me it wasn't has terrible as I understand it to be for a lot of people when quitting, but my cutting out sugar was gradual rather than cold turkey.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

Yea but bro....................
its girl scout cookie season.
First box of carmel delites just dropped.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Girl Scout cookies aren’t needed anymore. The Keebler Elves have the Samoa recipe down pat!

Think the slide will send me 2 boxes of each if I write a field test? I mean they let @sndmn11 do reviews........

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Last edited:

Marble

WKR
I'm a sugar kid, too. For me, I found that if I eat a balanced , decent size meal with decent complex carb serving, I crave sugar less. If I cut out the carbs I get really much, especially after dinner.

I drink extra water, that helps too..

For a sweetener in my oats, I use a sugar-free maple syrup.

Other than that, I'm good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
Customweld
I'm a sugar kid, too. For me, I found that if I eat a balanced , decent size meal with decent complex carb serving, I crave sugar less. If I cut out the carbs I get really much, especially after dinner.

I drink extra water, that helps too..

For a sweetener in my oats, I use a sugar-free maple syrup.

Other than that, I'm good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
If I stay on the high end of protein and fiber for the day, it helps a bunch.