I'm Jonesing

It's pretty rude to invite me into a cookie thread when I have celiac.

I did learn last week there's gluten free Oreos; those elves need to gry the fudge stripes on board.

It's OK, you can do white claw reviews, they gluten free.

Actually, the bud light seltzer is gluten and sugar free. Might start there.

sneaky

"DADDY"
In my quest to do better, I'm trying to cut down my sugar intake. Holy Cow! what an ass kicker! I've got the no alcohol thing down, but that sugar is a cruel mistress!
Make it through the first two weeks and your body adapts. You reach a point where sugar will almost make you sick after a while. Low carb flu for the first couple of weeks really does suck though lol.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Yoder

WKR
I used to drink 3-6 beers every night for years. I quit all alcohol 9 years ago. After that, I had the most intense cravings for sugar. Anything chocolate, ice cream, donuts. It was really bad (still is). I've heard this is pretty common. Since Christmas I've cut out almost all sugar. I have cheat days but for the most part, no sugar and very limited carbs. So far I'm down 17lbs. Quitting sugar is way harder for me than quitting alcohol. I have a lot more energy and my mind is more clear.

robtattoo

WKR
It's pretty rude to invite me into a cookie thread when I have celiac.

I did learn last week there's gluten free Oreos; those elves need to gry the fudge stripes on board.

Those rascals are life savers! Mix-n-match the vanilla & chocolate & you'll think you're eating the real thing.

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
Voortman sugar free chocolate chip cookies help me keep my sugar cravings down. They taste pretty good, I mix in oatmeal cookies from them too some times. Their chocolate brownie cookies are a little disappointing to me though, unfortunately because I will destroy a pan of brownies.

I am staying away from as much sugar as possible for the inflammation reasons with my back issues. Seems to me though, when I use less sugar I taste more salt/sodium. I am filling up with a healthy dinner with more steamed vegetables.