Iron will vs valkyrie broadheads anyone actually used both?

Huntinman57

Lil-Rokslider
There are not alot of reviews comparing these to head to head. Looking to hear first hand experiences hopefully on elk and penetration. I know they are both super durable. Thanks in advance

Flatland Newbie

Lil-Rokslider
Used both on Whitetail. Shot through shoulders no problem at all. I've found that BE arrows are not as durable as I would like it to be. Accidentally shot a metal plate and the shaft exploded. Used iron will with day six shafts and love the combination. The shaft is more durable I think. Both hands are great, and sharp.

I shot a small bull this year with iron will. So that's all I know. I was happy with it because the broadhead went through the front shoulder. With a 410 gr arrow out of a 65 lb bow

Cody_W

WKR
Are you running the IW insert and collar too? Which head are you running of theirs? Glad it worked for you!

125 vented with no collars no inserts. Vented is a little noisy but dont think the elk care. Now looking into daysix arrows for a little bump in arrow weight. 500 gr
Are you running the IW insert and collar too? Which head are you running of theirs? Glad it worked for you!

fatlander

WKR
125 vented with no collars no inserts. Vented is a little noisy but dont think the elk care. Now looking into daysix arrows for a little bump in arrow weight. 500 gr

The bull I shot at this year ducked my arrow faster than a south Texas whitetail that busted you drawing back. The combo I was shooting was a lot quieter than the vented iron will I tested this summer.

The IW is an incredibly tough head and held sharpness better than anything I’ve ever shot, but it was super loud. If I went IW I’d definitely go solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk