Is Axial/Alterra no longer offering stocks?

SouthPaw

WKR
That's good to hear. I contacted them in May and was told all are going into their builds with no plans for selling stocks only.

Hopefully a correct-handed Tikka option is made available as I requested.

Team AllTerra

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hello Rokslide!

So we've been sort of slammed by emails today from guys wanting us to know they'd hop in line to buy a stock if/when we are able to offer them again. We get quite a few of these but today was extra heavy with inquiries. First thing that came to mind was 'someone must have reported a fresh update on Rokslide'... After a few clicks of the mouse, here we are!

As was reported, we've made some headway and a plan on how we SHOULD be able to get our stock production up to the point of being able to offer them as a component again. We're still a couple/few months from seeing how it pans out, but we're optimistic. Most of our demand is for Tikka inlets, so we will most likely offer Tikka and AllTerra C2 inlets only for starters and see how we're able to keep up with demand on those limited options.

When we're ready to accept orders, we'll announce it through our newsletter so sign up for that on our website if you're chomping at the bit. There's one other exciting plot twist on the horizon regarding our stocks, but no hints on that yet.

Take care all, your continued interest is appreciated and being heard loud and clear!

Todd
AllTerra Arms

Great to hear this may happen again, Todd. I have one of your stocks (Tikka) and they are awesome. Would love to be able to pick up a few more at some point. Thanks for the update!

BAKPAKR

WKR
Hello Rokslide!

So we've been sort of slammed by emails today from guys wanting us to know they'd hop in line to buy a stock if/when we are able to offer them again. We get quite a few of these but today was extra heavy with inquiries. First thing that came to mind was 'someone must have reported a fresh update on Rokslide'... After a few clicks of the mouse, here we are!

As was reported, we've made some headway and a plan on how we SHOULD be able to get our stock production up to the point of being able to offer them as a component again. We're still a couple/few months from seeing how it pans out, but we're optimistic. Most of our demand is for Tikka inlets, so we will most likely offer Tikka and AllTerra C2 inlets only for starters and see how we're able to keep up with demand on those limited options.

When we're ready to accept orders, we'll announce it through our newsletter so sign up for that on our website if you're chomping at the bit. There's one other exciting plot twist on the horizon regarding our stocks, but no hints on that yet.

Take care all, your continued interest is appreciated and being heard loud and clear!

Todd
AllTerra Arms
I snuck one in right before you quit taking orders. I wish I would have bought a second, or a third.

DD86C832-87AB-446D-ACD0-6B87ADFB1B83.jpeg

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
Excellent news, hopefully this works out! Great job listening to customer demand Allterra.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Hello Rokslide!

Todd
AllTerra Arms

Any update on offering the tikka stocks again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElPollo

WKR
I reached out about two weeks or so ago and they said late 4th quarter of this year. Said it would be announced in their news letter.

Sadler

WKR
Hello Rokslide!

Todd
AllTerra Arms
Any updates from on this?

@Sadler We're getting closer. There's a twist which is requiring a little more R&D, setup, and testing to get up and running. Most people should like it, some may not. But we're excited to make an announcement and its much nearer now than it was when this thread began.

Great to hear, I’ve got a tikka project waiting on a stock. I’ll be first in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rootacres

WKR
couldn't find anything on their website for stocks being sold as components.
@Team AllTerra

Many good stocks on the market, there aren't many that incorporate the same geometry as the Alterra though. It's been a very accurate stock for me. Ive been able to spot my impacts on all the animals Ive harvested thus far. If you can make it work with your build timeline they are pretty awesome.

IMG_82F40B97C811-1.jpeg
IMG_6493673DE328-1.jpeg

Bbell12

WKR
Been waiting for a component stock to come on the market for a while, hopefully they’re getting close to production.