Is there anything new and exciting coming out this year?

With all the major shows canceled it doesn’t seem like there’s as much buzz around new stuff coming out this year. Anybody heard anything?
Anything new from Tikka, adding calibers?
Anyone heard anything on more factory options for the 6mm Creedmoor?

Sub 5lb Howa minis with carbon fiber stock and carbon stock/barreled models in short and long action configs sound interesting. I'm surprised there hasn't been a post about these yet.

Thinking about the mini in .350 legend or grendel for my boy's first deer rifle.

Sub 5lb Howa minis with carbon fiber stock and carbon stock/barreled models in short and long action configs sound interesting. I'm surprised there hasn't been a post about these yet.

Thinking about the mini in .350 legend or grendel for my boy's first deer rifle.
Howa needs to upgrade their stocks for sure. Those Hogue stocks are junk and the factory Mini stock is junk. If you go the mini route, I'd recommend the 7.62x39 over the 6.5 Grendel. I have owned both and shot deer with both, and they dropped faster with the 7.62x39 every time, for whatever reason.

i heard browning's and tikkas were going on sale for $99. no limit and all you can carry. plus there is a 50 dollar rebate.

the Remington ammo plant just down the road from me has announced a new shotgun slug that has a BC of .399 and will be sold in 25 rd boxes for 13.99.

9mm will be sold along side the road beside the plant as fast as it is made.
the catch is some lots may not have primers.

New Toyota Tundra to be released late this year.
Yes, Browning is releasing some models of their X-bolts in 280ai this year.

8.6 Creedmoor...yes it's real. Also not that it is coming out this year, but I recently heard about Hammer's Absolute Hammer bullets. They are super interesting to me. Probably going to order some 178s for my 30-06 and 129s for my 260 AI

I'd like to see the sig fury concept make it to market for real. A 16" supressed 27 or ideally 28 at 3000fps @ 140gr or say 170gr @ 2700fps would be a do everything gun for me.
Ideally in a sub 5lb bare rifle.

Not sure if it's factual or for this year but on a recent Podcast a Tikka sponsored group mentioned they were looking at releasing a 28 Nosler in the lineup

Back