Kifaru Hip Quiver

3forks

WKR
I’ve had a Push hip quiver for the past year or so, and have used the Kifaru since early August.

As expected, they’re very similar products, but the Push quiver always seemed a little over-engineered to me, and Kifaru’s experience in designing packs is obvious in the details that make their quiver more modular.

I could easily use either the Push or Kifaru quiver, but only slightly prefer the Kifaru.

On the Kifaru, I use the water bottle pocket to hold my release, but will use a specific release pocket from another field quiver when I want to bring water with me. Kifaru (and push), could probably sell a bunch of fleece lined release pouches if they made them, but maybe they don’t think so since they would probably offer them if they did.

A removable molded compartment, or pvc tubes for arrows in the pocket seems like it would be well received. Being able to separate arrows isn’t a big deal, but if I break an arrow nock or tear a fletching, I like not having to look at which arrow I’m pulling out of my quiver or sort through them. Anyway, it’s a very minor issue and I’m assuming neither Kifaru or Push added anything in the arrow pocket so as to keep it less rigid, and to make the whole quiver more oriented towards technical hiking and hunting.

I never use the leg strap on either.

*I quit chewing, but almost everyone I shoot with does chew. Kifaru would probably sell a bunch of those chew holsters if they would make them (Pic below). None of my buddies are good enough to ever be shirt shooters (you know the guys who get a jersey with all the brands they use?), but if Kifaru made those holsters and added Velcro to them so all my buddies could put a cope, skoal, or snus, patch on there and really rep their habit, I’m sure they‘d sell them😆

1600616685866.jpeg

I'm circling back around to the idea of getting one of these.

Looking at the ranger green it seems a bit different than other ranger greens. Can anyone confirm that it's a grayer green?

Or would you consider it the same as others?

ZDR

WKR
I'm circling back around to the idea of getting one of these.

Looking at the ranger green it seems a bit different than other ranger greens. Can anyone confirm that it's a grayer green?

Or would you consider it the same as others?
My ranger green quiver matches the Kifaru ranger green packs I have. No shift in color that I can detect.

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Just got mine it’s awesome, any updates on DIY modding this for mechanical broad heads? Be sweet to roam around with it on a hunt.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I ordered 1 5 days ago. Cant wait to try it out. Ive been looking for something similar to this.