Kifaru Hip Quiver

wesfromky

WKR
Ordered 6/19. nothing yet. Used to and Ok with the longer lead times for Kifaru, but this one is a bit longer than usual.

KHNC

WKR
133.00 for quiver, belt, water bottle and rangefinder pouch. Thats a good price point! No wonder they are sold out immediately. With 3D season winding down after barely getting started, it should make some available this fall. I will probably get one. I do like the design. What would you use for a leg strap though?

133.00 for quiver, belt, water bottle and rangefinder pouch. Thats a good price point! No wonder they are sold out immediately. With 3D season winding down after barely getting started, it should make some available this fall. I will probably get one. I do like the design. What would you use for a leg strap though?
The base quiver has a leg strap that's removable.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

bat-cave

WKR
I also ordered on 6/19 and still waiting for a delivery notification. The good news is that business looks to be good for Kifaru, which is a positive when so many business have been hurt by the COVID fallout,

Sharpsman

FNG
Has anyone received theres yet? May look into buying one, last I seen they were out of stock
They build to order as they are ordered,They are really behind on their large packs so they have the quivers listed as out of stock so more orders for them can’t be placed until they catch up on their large orders. I think they said they sold 1100 quivers in the first 2 weeks they were available. I love mine and would recommend them to anyone

Ucsdryder

WKR
Anybody pickup the Gen2 mini belt pouch with their quiver? Curious to hear FB on the usefullness of it.

I freaking love it. I put it on my pack belt instead of the small pouch I had. I can put my phone in the back pocket, gps/dog collar remote in the bigger pocket, and my little spritzer bottle of 100% deet in the outside pen pocket. The old pouches were fine but stuff was always rattling around together. My gps screen is permanently scratched to shit from rubbing against my inreach a couple years back. Only issue I have is the zipper. It’s hard to close 1 handed and reaching around with your other hand is a pain. It would be an easy fix for Kifaru though.

ZDR

WKR
Thanks for the feedback. I just need to get one now. I already had the Kifaru water bottle holder and ended up moving it off the quiver to the left side of the belt. So much better balance. The quiver is just super well designed though. I was impressed with how well it worked hiking up and down the 3D courses at the Purgatory Mountain archery fest.

wesfromky

WKR
Same - might not have the new mini belt pouch with it though, they had an IG update that those were running behind and that they would start shipping orders without them.

OP
Trr15

Trr15

WKR
Mine finally arrived today. I went with ranger green, with the bottle pouch and mini belt pouch. It’s a sweet setup and exactly what I was hoping for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patzed

FNG
I ordered on 7-14, called on 8-15 and was told another 3-4 weeks. They're super backed up on quivers, and with hunting seasons around the corner i bet they're getting tons of orders for packs as well.

Powerman

FNG
Ordered mine on July 3rd and it came yesterday. Nice quiver and glad I made the purchase!

qwerksc

WKR
I got an update yesterday that the quiver is back in stock, ordered one for myself and the wife. Stoked.

They are awesome for shooting in the backyard or the range.

6155c982bd1ae3e014d79982874f66ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patzed

FNG
I ordered on 7-14, called on 8-15 and was told another 3-4 weeks. They're super backed up on quivers, and with hunting seasons around the corner i bet they're getting tons of orders for packs as well.
Update: They shipped mine this past Wed the 26th, so it was around 6 weeks wait time

qwerksc

WKR
Got my quiver today, simple concept, no swinging around, everything you need. 3 1/2 week wait...minor. Stoked!