Kifaru Lumbar Pack

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Lab,
There were a couple tweaks to make it easier to sew and so it's compatible with the new harness but its pretty much the same. No plans on G2 Zulu

vdeal

FNG
Isnt this the pack that turned into the scout? They added all the molle???

I'd be down for this pack as well I actually like it with out all the extra molle!
I don't believe the Daystalker turned into the Scout. They were both offered at the same time. The Daystalker was in the Hunting line and the Scout in the Tactical Line. I would have to study a bit but they look basically the same except for all the Molle on the Scout.

jmazz

Lil-Rokslider
Morning Guys. We will be putting up the Tailgunner 1 and Scout on the website next Monday the 8th. Let me know if you have any questions.
Will these come with the new harness or will the harness need to be added separately?

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
They will come with the new harness. You will need to pick your belt size by adding the belt to your shopping cart. Everything will have links on the Scout and TG1 pages.

davidsapp

Lil-Rokslider
Bender
Thanks for the update!

Will the new shoulder harnesses also be sold separately to upgrade the original Scouts? If so, will they also be in this coming 2/8 release?

David

pc3

WKR
Morning Guys. We will be putting up the Tailgunner 1 and Scout on the website next Monday the 8th. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi Bender I hope you guys let the scouts run for a little while (accept all orders etc.)....the hell cats went so quick, so people wanting one don' miss out. I intend to order a RG scout as soon as I see it available, I dont care if it takes a few weeks to get sewn up etc.

For those of you that have played around with the tailgunner prior, can you attach one of the Sherman lids for a bit more daypack multi-functionality?

For those of you that have played around with the tailgunner prior, can you attach one of the Sherman lids for a bit more daypack multi-functionality?
No response? Have you had that question answered anywhere else? I’m curious also. Do you know what size belt pouches will work on belt? Or what size pouches can be added to sides and back of main pack?

Do you know what size belt pouches will work on belt? Or what size pouches can be added to sides and back of main pack?
Since it is the molle style mount, you could use any you wish... it will just hang over the belt. Bag is the same, and I've seen a bunch of folks hang the admin pouch off the smaller lumbar packs. I'm doing a medium on one side of the belt, and the micro plus Nalgene holder on the other.

Since it is the molle style mount, you could use any you wish... it will just hang over the belt. Bag is the same, and I've seen a bunch of folks hang the admin pouch off the smaller lumbar packs. I'm doing a medium on one side of the belt, and the micro plus Nalgene holder on the other.
That’s true. I guess I’m thinking small or medium belt pouch. Can’t stand it to hang off too much. I’ll probably order a bunch of stuff and simply send back what I don’t need. Thanks for the response.

wesfromky

WKR
I run a medium pouch on the front of my TG and a nalgene holder on the side.

There was a post somewhere about adding a sherman to a TG, maybe on the facebook insiders group.

I usually run an HPG kit bag as well, it it pairs up nicely with the TG. Might add the recon harness to it, which would give me a bit more space and a good way to carry a water bladder vs trying to rig my sherman on the TG.

I run a medium pouch on the front of my TG and a nalgene holder on the side.

There was a post somewhere about adding a sherman to a TG, maybe on the facebook insiders group.

I usually run an HPG kit bag as well, it it pairs up nicely with the TG. Might add the recon harness to it, which would give me a bit more space and a good way to carry a water bladder vs trying to rig my sherman on the TG.
What is a HPG kit?

Just found this on another page. This is creative as heck! Perfect

Attachments

• 8BFC2B99-4AA3-49F3-9FAF-4F6C627DE9FE.png
    8BFC2B99-4AA3-49F3-9FAF-4F6C627DE9FE.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
  • 9FCF51D2-4692-46D8-9332-8594B6DA10D3.png
    9FCF51D2-4692-46D8-9332-8594B6DA10D3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 72