Kifaru Nomad User Reviews

Kotaman

WKR
I use the MR velcro straps as well...I've been "pistol whipped" by my own straps a time or two and don't like it at all.

bandit1

FNG
I bought 8 web dominators so for my nomad which arrived 2 days ago (foliage). Highly recommend them on the long straps that come across the wings. The nomad is sweet, a great addition to my bikini frame quiver. My DT2 might gather dust.

Its got a lot of hanging straps. I ordered a 10 pack of web keepers from MR for $5. Added on two of MRs belt pouches to try on it. They shipped it for free. Why in the world wouldn't kifaru offer something standard for web keepers for the price you pay for these bags, it costed $5 retail for 10, I dont even need 10 so were talking about nickles it would cost kifaru to put them on. The other top end packs I tried offered something standard... eberlestock, MR, kuiu. Im ranting now sorry.

Oh got ya. That makes sense. No handle has been bugging me, I would prefer a simple handle sewn across the top. I will get use to it. Loving this bat wing set up. I really think its going to be perfect for a day pack capable of meat hauling with options to get a few days of gear in.

That's not a handle cut out, it's a water hose port.

Just grab the bottom, just below that hole for a handle. That's what I do anyway.

DWarcher

WKR
Its got a lot of hanging straps. I ordered a 10 pack of web keepers from MR for $5. Added on two of MRs belt pouches to try on it. They shipped it for free. Why in the world wouldn't kifaru offer something standard for web keepers for the price you pay for these bags, it costed $5 retail for 10, I dont even need 10 so were talking about nickles it would cost kifaru to put them on. The other top end packs I tried offered something standard... eberlestock, MR, kuiu. Im ranting now sorry.

My understanding is that it's because they are unable to source any of them that are made in the USA.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We've actually got Velcro webbing keepers in the works.

It kinda fell by the wayside with everything else going on, but they will be coming in soon.
My understanding is that it's because they are unable to source any of them that are made in the USA.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Here's a limited run of Mandrake we just got in. You can choose from green or camo compression straps. It's been split down the middle so far (some love green tab loops and some think it sucks).

bbrown

WKR
That looks good - funny I like the green better. The split continues...
Did the CB batch get shipped out already? Really hoping to use mine while calling some yotes this weekend.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That looks good - funny I like the green better. The split continues...
Did the CB batch get shipped out already? Really hoping to use mine while calling some yotes this weekend.

I prefer the green as well. We didn't make many like this, so I'll be one of the few, but proud owners.

colonel00

WKR
We can swap it out.

Yeah, but the other thing that concerned me was availability of accessories in Mandrake. While it obviously doesn't matter as far as functionality out on a hunt, it is nice to have a nice looking setup for those hero photos :D

Any chance you could snap a few photos with the closest matching lid and grabit? For instance, I have a foliage grabit and back pouch but they are much greener than the typical "gray" foliage color.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just trying to make you guys happy and stimulate the economy at the same time!

I've been stimulating the economy with camera gear lately!

I went with multicam since I already had the lid and grab it II in multicam. If I had to do it all over and order now I would order them all in mandrake. Both will rock from a functional perspective.