Kifarucast/ Don jr episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

brocksw

WKR
The BHA soy boys gonna get triggered.
nah.

I must say I was a little disappointed in their discussion about market prices. I would think at this point everyone would have a good enough understanding about economics to understand that neither Biden or Trump have much to do with the price of gas (and other goods) right now and during covid. But you know, the Democrats blame Trump, the Republicans blame Biden. I shouldn't be surprised that the same bad information just keeps getting perpetuated to support party lines.

Thumbs down *Fart Noise

Last edited:

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
nah.

I must say I was a little disappointed in their discussion about market prices. I would think at this point everyone would have a good enough understanding about economics to understand that neither Biden or Trump have much to do with the price of gas (and other goods) right now and during covid. But you know, the Democrats blame Trump, the Republicans blame Biden. I shouldn't be surprised that the same bad information just keeps getting perpetuated to support party lines.

Thumbs down *Fart Noise

You would think everybody would understand that but in reality I’d put that number closer to 5% of Americans actually understanding this.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I enjoyed the fact he just came across as a real person, cussing and calling out fakers.
Very small sample but id guess that someone that grew up with that kinda cash would be pretentious.
And he seems to have a real passion for hunting and outdoors.

I’d rather hear stories of sheep hunting at bonnet plume and other sweet hunts that most of us won’t ever get to do.

Dirtbag

WKR
I enjoyed the podcast. Its political but that was expected. He seems very well versed and seemed like the real deal, much more relatable to me than the opposing side they were discussing. Some good shots fired towards people in the industry that's probably needed.

brocksw

WKR
What’s a BHA “soy boy”??? Is that just somebody who dosen’t agree with you??? Serious question.
You can only insult BHA on this forum. Anything else and you're in trouble.

Last edited:

gelton

WKR
The podcast covers a lot of the topics that have been discussed on here as of late...was a good listen...

Here are few of the topics -

Traditional Archery
Hound hunting
Wolf Reintroduction
BHA
Putelis's Brother
2nd Amendment
Public Lands in General
Covid
His upcoming hunts
Canadian Border Closure

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You can only insult BHA on this forum. Anything else and you're in trouble.

That’s good to know, 0% of that applies to me so I’m not a soy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.