Kryptek Lykos II - $89.99

snowtoy83

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine today also. Size medium seems like it is sized right. Good fit. Seems plenty warm but it’s about 60 here so we shall see

DrewPNW

FNG
I got mine today also. Size medium seems like it is sized right. Good fit. Seems plenty warm but it’s about 60 here so we shall see
Yeah it was in the 60’s and windy where I am and I wore it taking the garbage out and I started heating up pretty fast haha. Should be perfect for the Oregon Coast Range these next two weekends

OP
T

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
I have been out of town so I wasn't able to try mine on until late last night. I am about 163lbs and 5'8.5" and purchased a medium. Like some reviews have said it does runa bit tight through the shoulders. Almost too tight, but not quite. Hoping I don't shrink it or gain more weight! This was with one regular t-shirt underneath. However, arm length, torso length, and torso width were all spot on. I think I large would definitely fit better through my shoulders, but I think everything else would then have been too big. I do want it to be tight as my plan is to run a bigger jacket or rain coat over it. Just my 2 cents.

wseidel

WKR
Received mine the other day and it fits great - size large, 5'8" / 175 pounds. Quality is outstanding and most importantly it functions perfectly. Hope this helps.

Note: if the sizing isn't perfect, don't be hesitant about exchanging sizes as their customer service is excellent.

DrewPNW

FNG
How’s everyone liking this jacket? How warm? Weight?
Loving it! I wore it in in mid/high 30's up to mid 40's with wind and driving rain. I was cozy while sitting in that nastiness or hanging around camp at night. I had to shed it on the move otherwise I'd cook - I would confidently wear it in colder temps. The water resistance was also very nice, and when the rain got too nasty I just threw my Jupiter over it; it was a great system!

It's very light but I'm not very experienced with puffies, I think you run into the same trade offs vs down. But it seems pretty dang light to me, I just wish it took up a little less room in my pack.

I think at that sale price it's almost a no-brainer especially if you're already invested in Kryptek's system. My wife laughs at me when I wear it in my home office (it can get chilly in there, ok!!) because it's so dang comfy.

this deal is back up btw. Size large is 17 ounces, their CS got back to me with a helpful reply!

Can anyone comment on the warmth/thickness of this compared to the eddie bauer jackets?

Titan_Bow

WKR
These are great jackets at the clearance price. I have used mine a lot over the last few winters. It doesn’t breathe that great, but generally I am using it for late season cow tags or winter rabbit hunting, or late deer rifle tags. For me, it’s a bit bulky for my backpacking hunting trips, but it’s great for later season stuff where it’s especially cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a few people mentioned it runs a tad small in the chest than other jackets. Arms and torso perfect. I put this into a compression storage sack and it is a out a finger width by 10x13.5 inches

Attachments

• 20220411_143157.jpg
    20220411_143157.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20220411_143148.jpg
    20220411_143148.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220411_143032.jpg
    20220411_143032.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 57