Kryptek Valhalla/Kuiu Tiburon gear?

I think I actually prefer the ascents, but I wish they had hip zips. Someday Sitka will catch up and start using hip zips.
yea theyd be right up there with the tiburons if they ever did. i prefer their durability. i had pair but sold them because they didnt breathe well enough for me.theyre mor in like with the prana zions temps wise

OP
madkaw284

madkaw284

Lil-Rokslider
Alright, one last thing. I’m gonna get the Tiburon pant but I don’t care for the Tiburon collared button up shirt. So whats a good warm/hot weather shirt? The peletons? Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a tiburon 1/4 zip I think they are just sold out. What size are you? Have an XL Vias I have considered selling. Don’t ever remember wearing it

Peloton or the lightest merino. I kind of like the merino if it’s pretty hot, holds the sweat a little longer so you get a longer cooling effect from the evaporation. Counter intuitive but hot weather a wet shirt feels cooler..the zip T is a good option too little bit more sun protection with the higher collar

I've gotten away with the Aliaos on 90* days but the valhallas are light and don't hold up well to desert flora as well as I'd hoped. Ironically, I found some cheap UA monotone tactical pants which breath well, are ripstop and light. Don't get them near a flame though. Embers put holes in them.

Rikkar

FNG
Alright, one last thing. I’m gonna get the Tiburon pant but I don’t care for the Tiburon collared button up shirt. So whats a good warm/hot weather shirt? The peletons? Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been testing out the Pelaton 118 short sleeve T in preparation for September archery. So far so good, running it with the attack pants in mid 80s humid weather. Once the breeze hits, you can feel the cooling as the sweat evaporates. Pretty solid hot weather piece so far.

I have a Tiburon shirt but only worn a couple times, wore it yesterday at 60-65° and about 95% humidity. Worked up a sweat and it (the shirt) stayed wet and I was wet and it felt like crap. Put it on to stay cool but it seemed the sweat just pooled on the skin. Was wearing SKRE Wasatch earlier in the day and it was better. Removed Tiburon and put on SKRE kaibab 170 and felt way better. Tiburon may work in low humidity areas like desert.