Kubota vs John Deere

Bama67

FNG
Nice, I would have had Kubota over Deere as well.

But I feel like the best bang for the buck, by far, are the Korean Tractors: TYM/Branson, Kioti/Bobcat, LS etc

They are built so much heavier than an equal John Deere, better equipped, and cheaper with MUCH higher capacities.
My favorite is Branson, don't like the DPF nonsense? Just remove it, the tractor don't care.

Krolly

FNG
Congrats on your new tractor. I had a kubota 4300 for about 15 years. Good tractor. I have an older JD 5200 now but would not be afraid to go orange again. Have fun and good luck with it.

Great choice going with Kubota. They are definitely the premium product in the <75 hp market and have excellent customer service and parts availability for the long run. I don't know if this was mentioned before, but for the smaller tractors, the Kubota is more "made in America" than the comparable JD. Go figure. Let us know how you like the add-on back hoe. I have a pre-tier IV, Grand L, L3710 without a backhoe and it has been excellent for me. I use the 3-pt hitch way more than a hoe. When I need a hoe, it's easier to just rent a mini-ex.