KUIU Pro6000

tacoma96

FNG
Looking at buying my first real pack and I am about to pull the trigger on the KUIU Pro6000, is it worth it? I'm willing to spend the money and do it once and not buy a new pack every couple of years. Anything you all recommend instead?

j33

WKR
I just picked one up for an unreal deal. I don’t need a pack that big but it sure has lot of well thought out pocket, almost too many. There is a new style Ultra pack coming out this summer “Pro LT”.
Sorry I have no experience hunting with it. I might take the lid off and use it as an overnight or day pack, overkill for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarence

WKR
I can't tell you it's the best pack out there, but I do think it's the best pack for the money. I upgraded to the pro suspension this winter. Was considering going a different route before they redesigned. Very pleased with the new pro suspension. It saved me a bunch of cash. I use the ultra bags, and have been pleased with those, but the new ones aren't out, and it seems the old are out of stock.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
T

tacoma96

FNG
I pulled the trigger and bought the KUIU Pro6000 tonight. I agree it is probably more bag then I need but figured I would be happier with too much space rather than not enough. Hope I like it for what it costs!

TravisIN

WKR
I pulled the trigger and bought the KUIU Pro6000 tonight. I agree it is probably more bag then I need but figured I would be happier with too much space rather than not enough. Hope I like it for what it costs!

The 6000 is about ideal for what I wanted except those long side pockets, if it came without those it’d be even better. It is nice having the extra room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j33

WKR
Pro LT?
Where did you hear this?

36578adacbd401f1c6c824e1bd6ead5a.jpg

Should be released in next few weeks.

OP
T

tacoma96

FNG
Got my pack yesterday and it is pretty nice. Loaded it up with 40 pounds today and did a quick 3 miles and it is a world better than the Alps pack I have.

OP
T

tacoma96

FNG
Go for it I love mine so far. If you are a new customer I can send you a referral discount code.