Leather belt recommendation for daily use and concealed carry?

Hey guys, both of my old leather belts are unraveling and getting tired. I'd appreciate recommendations for quality leather belts that double as standard daily belt and for IWB concealed carry.

Thank you in advance!

For the last 15 years, I have been using the 5.11 casual belt # 59501. Nicely finished leather that has a rigid stiffener between the leather layers for supporting your holster. Looks nice enough to wear with a suit or a pair of jeans. Comes in black or brown, and with nickle silver or brass gold buckle.

9.3koolaid

Lil-Rokslider
I've had the same magpul Tejas belt since they came out ~5 years ago. Can't say anything bad about it, awesome belt.

Behyot

FNG
I have a Hanks that I used for quite a few years, it held up very well though deformed a little. I switched to Kore because I wanted to try the ratchet style and have several of them now. They're great for IWB everyday for me and I don't think I'd go back now as the ease of adjustment is so much better. However the leather Kore that I bought does not seem like great quality leather, plenty good for my use but nothing I'm expecting to last as long as my Hanks would.

Dented

WKR
Beltman. I've got 4 of his gun belts, my kids have another 3. I've easily gotten 10+ years on them, everyday use. And they still work great.

Hanks and mapul are good options. I have a filson that is great.

my favorite belts are actually full grain leather made by an Amish guy in PA. I bought a pair for $22 each and they are over 10 years old.

Wrench

WKR
I have a beltman with the stiffner and its awesome. TSA hates it....but I love it. When I finally get to one size of belt, I will buy another in elephant hide just because.

logem

FNG
Hard to beat Beltman belts. I’ve worn mine daily since 2015 and the only reason I’ve bought more belts (also Beltman) is to add more variety.

For CCW I’d opt for the internal stiffener.
I agree with Beltman. I have two belts which are the only ones that I wear. One of them is over 15 years old, the other is about 10 years old. Black and Brown.