Let see your best camp photos!

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Doesn’t hold a candle to most the post in here, but figured I’d contribute. I’d say it’s fair to call the water access locations remote, but the rest is all truck camping.

I need to do a better job taking camp pics going forward.
I think they are some nice settings, well except for the upper right one. It looks like dessert landscape and you are with a few hundred of your closet friends.

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
I think they are some nice settings, well except for the upper right one. It looks like dessert landscape and you are with a few hundred of your closet friends.
Turns out if you wait until 9:00 PM to find a free campsite next to Joshua Tree, you won’t have much seclusion.

Coldest night of my life. Forecasted low was upper 40s, woke up at 3:30 AM freezing and found my water bottle frozen solid. Buddy didn’t bring gloves or a beanie due to forecast and he was already up panicking he would get frostbite. Our Walmart gear did not cut it.

Good part was we got our day started at 4:00 AM and were basically the only people in the park until 10-11 AM.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Turns out if you wait until 9:00 PM to find a free campsite next to Joshua Tree, you won’t have much seclusion.

Coldest night of my life. Forecasted low was upper 40s, woke up at 3:30 AM freezing and found my water bottle frozen solid. Buddy didn’t bring gloves or a beanie due to forecast and he was already up panicking he would get frostbite. Our Walmart gear did not cut it.

Good part was we got our day started at 4:00 AM and were basically the only people in the park until 10-11 AM.
I thought the area looked familiar.