like/thanks buttons gone?

i wish there were more options..like, thanks, go F yourself, WTF are your talking about, you are an idiot.... I think those would all be great options :)

damn is it friday yet...I am grouchy. must go hunting soon... or steelhead fishing.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
i wish there were more options..like, thanks, go F yourself, WTF are your talking about, you are an idiot.... I think those would all be great options :)

damn is it friday yet...I am grouchy. must go hunting soon... or steelhead fishing.
Like, thanks, or giant middle finger! Sounds like that would fit in here on Rokslide. I'm sure a few guys would sure rack up the fingers quickly

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Like, thanks, or giant middle finger! Sounds like that would fit in here on Rokslide. I'm sure a few guys would sure rack up the fingers quickly

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
yah i am pretty sure i just posted something in another thread that would get me a ton of middle fingers....

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
and there is a "don't like" button. If there are no likes, that means "no like" ahahhahaha

OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
so do I, as a post doesn't often warrant a comment, but I want to let the poster know I'm with him

exactly

or sometimes someone goes well out of their way with a long, informative post and it's nice to hit the thanks button without clogging the actual thread

Billinsd

WKR
You mean like, the like buttons are like gone? Like, I didn't notice. Like, I like the like buttons, like that's a bummer, that like they're gone.

bpurtz

WKR
After receiving a couple "likes" I was searching the forum FAQs and Forum Actions trying to figure out how to "like" a post. I'm typically pretty forum/computer savvy but this one had me stumped. I was just about to post a question asking how to "like" a post when I saw this thread. Lol.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
One of the main issues is our forum software is sunsetting and they want you to move to a new version. Which is even more buggy.

We will be moveing to a new software soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Since not everyone can see likes, I liked Ryan's post.
6982faaa5f4bb759294ed7b9b6959b35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk