Limitless Outdoors-mule deer

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
They are both great guys but they show WAY to much of Idaho. Totally jacked up a place I have hunted for years. I know this because I asked ten of the thirty plus people I ran into on the mountain.

The irony of this is hilarious! You run THE most successful western hunting infomercial.....

The cojones on this guy 🤣

I think there videos are great, love the gospel message in them too. As a believer it’s great to see guys Unafraid to speak the truth, ultimately each one of us decides what to do with it but the hunts are well done and enjoyable for me to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huntnnw

WKR
I like the videos they put out, but like mentioned I know exactly where they are hunting in almost every Idaho video they have put out.

Elknutty

FNG
I like their videos, but I find it ironic that they are spreading the word of god all while filming in a wilderness area, which is illegal and lawless which is considered a sin.

I like their videos, but I find it ironic that they are spreading the word of god all while filming in a wilderness area, which is illegal and lawless which is considered a sin.

Don’t they have film permits in some wilderness areas? Don’t you also think they would have been HAMMERED by the law for putting those films out for as long as they have?

svivian

WKR
Don’t they have film permits in some wilderness areas? Don’t you also think they would have been HAMMERED by the law for putting those films out for as long as they have?

Lake powell it is illegal to fly drones yet there are hundreds of videos on YouTube. It all boils down to enforcement. Who would be enforcing it in the case of a wilderness area?

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider

Haha. I mean no disrespect, but you are clearly living under the illegal filming “influencer” rock. Lucky you, seriously because it should make you mad. Some think it’s an over reach to make people get permits to film in wilderness while they profit, kind of like running cattle on public land - you pay for a permit.

There are dozens of hunter YouTubers who film illegally and many of them also use drones in wilerness which is the most egregious. Trying to get the forest service to investigate all of the YouTube videos is very difficult. That’s just the hunting industry!

BGnight

FNG
Love their videos. As a new follower of Christ I'm really into his sermons too. Dude's a bad ass. What I can't figure out is why his waist belt is always undone and why they never use trekking poles. Buy some poles! I'm sure when he's a bit older he'll change his tune.

Huntnnw

WKR
Love their videos. As a new follower of Christ I'm really into his sermons too. Dude's a bad ass. What I can't figure out is why his waist belt is always undone and why they never use trekking poles. Buy some poles! I'm sure when he's a bit older he'll change his tune.
Ive noticed the poles, cause Ive watched them use branches before and think bring 1 light weight pole!

sneaky

"DADDY"
Not all of their hunts are in wilderness areas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Southeast

FNG
Speaking of how easy it is to figure out where they hunt, their Alaska moose series is a classic example. A person who pays attention could mark most of their camps on a map with just a little work.

I happen to not be religious whatsoever and i have watched some of their videos. The religious stuff doesnt bother me much, i just fast forward it lol. Not sure why its such a big deal to people that arent believers, it doesn't scare me. They have shown some spots in general wilderness areas that i hunt, not sure how i feel about that. If they're doing it without a permit thats pretty lame i guess, i do think the permitting process could use an update too tho

bpurtz

WKR
They have shown some spots in general wilderness areas that i hunt, not sure how i feel about that. If they're doing it without a permit thats pretty lame i guess, i do think the permitting process could use an update too tho
I'm not 100% certain, but I believe a permit for filming in wilderness and national forest is only required if it is for commercial purposes - like if you are planning to sell the video. Pretty sure that if you are sharing the film for free that no permit is required.

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe a permit for filming in wilderness and national forest is only required if it is for commercial purposes - like if you are planning to sell the video. Pretty sure that if you are sharing the film for free that no permit is required.
But they make money off youtube right? I admit i have no clue how this works but everyone really hated on gritty for doing it for sure

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
But they make money off youtube right? I admit i have no clue how this works but everyone really hated on gritty for doing it for sure
Yes because of sponsorships they mention in their content. Randy Newberg is probably the only YouTuber that gets these permits, and that’s coming straight from him on podcasts I’ve heard.

bpurtz

WKR
Yeah, I suppose that's true - I don't know where the line is drawn on what is ultimately considered commercial.

Justin_Tree

Lil-Rokslider
I have always wondered about the waist belt as well. The guy is clearly a good hunter but doesn’t know how to wear a pack properly 😂… great content though, some of the best on YouTube IMO.