Links to ammo currently available online:

Powder Valley has Starline 6.5 Creedmoor SR in stock today.

OP
F

fmyth

WKR

Nosler Trophy Grade 308 Win 168 Grain AccuBond Long Range Ammunition​

If you want to pay these prices
They're gone, so must have been worth it to someone.

They also have .270, but $70 per box of 20:

They're gone, so must have been worth it to someone.

They also have .270, but $70 per box of 20:
They seem to have pandemic pricing. At this point I’m not near that desperate. So far 3$ per round is my limit. Speaking of which i just spent the day shooting and shooting spent 40$ For gas and shot 60$ Worth of ammo. Hard for me to think every time o pull the trigger it’s3$ 🤢

Hornady SST for 70.00 , Remington Core-lokt $40 dollars. This is insanity. I feel like I’m living in crazy land. I don’t ever remember it being this bad. Good luck guys.

This ain't going to get any better if people don't stop buy at these ridiculous prices. Stop panic buying, and watch what happens in two , three months. And kuddos to the scalpers, capitalism at its finest, but I won't support those businesses in the future. My local sporting goods stores get limited supply and still sell at a fair price.

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
Hornady SST for 70.00 , Remington Core-lokt $40 dollars. This is insanity. I feel like I’m living in crazy land. I don’t ever remember it being this bad. Good luck guys.
Remington went bankrupt and stopped producing ammo. Vista Outdoor Inc. bought Remingtons Ammo manufacturing business and opened it back up. I doubt you'll see Core-Lokt ammo for $19.95 ever again.