Links to ammo currently available online:

TheCougar

WKR
JUST MHO,

This thread is just another outlet for the people hoarding and re-selling ammo. Scabbers are watching this thread, using the links you guys are posting and buying up that ammo as quickly as they can for local re-sale.

I encourage people to not post information about ammo availability online because scabbers are using it to their advantage.

If you find ammo my advice is to buy what you need and keep your trap shut about it. This will allow ammo to flow back onto the shelf and will leave the scabbers holding a mountain of overpriced ammo.
If a few scalpers happen to find this thread, so be it. But that’s a risk in willing to take for he opportunity to help out the bros. This thread exists so we can help each other. Every box of bullets we can buy is one less that a scalper sells.

I know I'm a Newbie here on Rokslide and maybe my comments don't mean Jack Squat. We all went through this 10+ years ago when Obama was President. People have short memories. We're in this one now so it's too late, but once we get past this Ammo/Powder crunch (and we will) buy a bit here and a bit there. Don't wait for the next shortage/episode, cause it will come again. To those who purchase only to resell, ya outa be ashamed of yourself. I set up a Muzzleloader Elk hunt for my dad this fall and can't even find any Blackhorn 209 loose powder. It's ridiculous. I know the COVID Shutdown had a big part in this, but my goodness.

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
I know I'm a Newbie here on Rokslide and maybe my comments don't mean Jack Squat. We all went through this 10+ years ago when Obama was President. People have short memories. We're in this one now so it's too late, but once we get past this Ammo/Powder crunch (and we will) buy a bit here and a bit there. Don't wait for the next shortage/episode, cause it will come again. To those who purchase only to resell, ya outa be ashamed of yourself. I set up a Muzzleloader Elk hunt for my dad this fall and can't even find any Blackhorn 209 loose powder. It's ridiculous. I know the COVID Shutdown had a big part in this, but my goodness.
Midway had Blackhorn on the 9th. Haven't seen it since. Here's an alternative: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1013083060

Last edited: