Little belts montana

Bligneel

FNG
Hey guys I've been doing some research and just have a few questions on atv's in the area and a few certain spots to get away from them hopefully. If anybody is familiar with the area and wouldn't mind a pm with a couple of questions that would be awesome.

jmav58

WKR
Little belts have a lot of elk…..on private. I live in white Sulphur springs and my customers are the ranchers in the area. PM for questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bligneel

FNG
The wsa is what I was curious about because I figured we could get in their and stay away from people hopefully

neil.hansford

Lil-Rokslider
The wsa is what I was curious about because I figured we could get in their and stay away from people hopefully
Unfortunately, that's what everyone else that wants to get away from people is thinking...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
We counted 47 trucks one weekend for an area that only covers about 15 sq miles. There are a lot of elk but has gotten to be too many hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bligneel

FNG
Thanks guys! I was worried about that... was hoping the wsa would be a descent spot to get away from people. Think we're leaning towards hd 240 in the bitterroots then.