Looking for Suggestions on bino setup

HarperAZ

FNG
Im currently stationed in Japan, and moving back stateside in about a year and trying to get a setup together. Im planning on doing mostly southwest hunts. I've been looking at maven for the most part and was bouncing back between:

1) C3 10×42 and the B5 18×56(or 15×56)
2) B2 11×45 and saving for 18's/15's or a spotter.

Im trying to stay under $2000, and was thinking I'd put more money towards the glass I'll end up using the majority of the time. I was also thinking of 18's over a spotter because I'm not too worried about trophy size deer... at the moment. Thanks for any advice.

Im currently stationed in Japan, and moving back stateside in about a year and trying to get a setup together. Im planning on doing mostly southwest hunts. I've been looking at maven for the most part and was bouncing back between:

1) C3 10×42 and the B5 18×56(or 15×56)
2) B2 11×45 and saving for 18's/15's or a spotter.

Im trying to stay under $2000, and was thinking I'd put more money towards the glass I'll end up using the majority of the time. I was also thinking of 18's over a spotter because I'm not too worried about trophy size deer... at the moment. Thanks for any advice.

Contact Meopta they have an excellent military program you can the Meostar B1 HD’s 10x42 and 15x56 for well under 2 grand.

I appreciate the help, I just emailed meopta. Those Leica Trinovids are pretty tempting though.

Back