Looking for suggestions on how everyone scouts out a new area that is all farm land?

Elite

WKR
I have drawn a mule deer tag in a zone that contains all farm land. It is a very large soon so it not possible to scout it all out. I have been driving and scouting it a few times starting on the west side and slowly moving to different sections. I have not found the Caliber of buck I am after yet. Curious how everyone else would attack this? There is a large river system that would hold good areas for bucks to hide so I have been focusing along there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it were me, and I've hunted mulies in large agricultural areas, I'd drive roads and watch fields during the reconnaissance portion of the overall hunt, in hopes of seeing a larger than average buck. That's probably going to be your best option, if you're going in blind and not knowing anything of what the country might hold.

BigNate

Lil-Rokslider
Start with a spotting scope at first light and as it's getting dark.

Find where they're traveling during the day and put up cameras to watch the trail. (YOU during the day, they'll be bedded)

Be prepared to move both your cameras and your glossing spot often until you start seeing an interesting buck.