Lowa Bighorn Sizing Question

COSA

Lil-Rokslider
About to order a pair of these, and the website says to order a 1/2 size up? I've been wearing the Lowa Tibets in the same size as my normal shoes. Also, I heard the Bighorns are wider than the Tibets - are they significantly wider? Reason I'm going with the Bighorns over the Tibets is the insulation. I would try them on, but there's not a store nearby that carries them - Thanks.

GKPrice

Banned
About to order a pair of these, and the website says to order a 1/2 size up? I've been wearing the Lowa Tibets in the same size as my normal shoes. Also, I heard the Bighorns are wider than the Tibets - are they significantly wider? Reason I'm going with the Bighorns over the Tibets is the insulation. I would try them on, but there's not a store nearby that carries them - Thanks.

Baker's Boots in Eugene OR makes a business from mail ordering boots all over - When my hunting partner in Portland finally decided to go high end he didn't want to drive the 85 miles down so he called them and they exchanged boots 3 times, no charge, and found his fit - there might be someplace in MT that does the same too - have not tried the Bighorns but the GTX 400g fits me exactly the same as my Tibets do, I always have both with me on hunting trips

jfronk

FNG
Not sure on sizing but check to see if Zappos has them. My brother ordered a pair of Tibets from there since they have free returns. Once he found his size, he returned them and ordered a pair from shoebuy for a better price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
IMO, they run a hair bigger than Tibets. I'm an 11.5 to 12 and own a 12 in both. My toes hit on the Tibets when going downhill, but do not hit on the Bighorns. The Bighorns are the best mountain boot I've ever worn. They fit me perfect and they are a fantastic boot. I'd order the same size as your Tibets.