LRI Long Rifles Incorporated Contact ?

Gunnin4U

FNG
Anyone have a direct contact at LRI? I sent in a few rifles rifles for cerakote a month ago and can’t get ahold of anyone there. I’ve called, emailed, messaged and can’t get a response. I’m needing to make a change before they start.

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Not good.
Not at all, been trying to get in contact with them for weeks. Don’t care what quality of work they do, I’ll never send anything else to them and I’d advise no one else to either.

Mike 338

WKR
Out of curiosity, how long have you been trying to reach them? I have a pile of parts slated for them.

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Out of curiosity, how long have you been trying to reach them?
Over two weeks of constant calls (leaving voicemails), emails, and Facebook messages because I don’t know of any other way to get in contact with them.

Ucsdryder

WKR

Google found this…

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG

Google found this…
I do have that, but still can’t get in contact with them and speak to someone.

Attachments

• IMG_0906.png
    IMG_0906.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 14

ckleeves

WKR
Did you get the email when all your parts had arrived and were checked in? LRI is solid, I have only had them flute bolts but turnaround time is fast.

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Did you get the email when all your parts had arrived and were checked in? LRI is solid, I have only had them flute bolts but turnaround time is fast.
Yes, but after that nothing and they still won’t answer emails, phone calls, etc.

ckleeves

WKR
Interesting I have no idea then. I know some shops have pretty strict hours when they answer the phone but I have never heard of LRI being one of them. For what they charge for cerakote there better be gold flakes in it lol.

That's odd. I've never had any issues getting hold of them. A month or two ago I called because of some weird bolt handle issue I was dealing with and they immediately got 2 people on the phone to talk me through it.

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
That's odd. I've never had any issues getting hold of them. A month or two ago I called because of some weird bolt handle issue I was dealing with and they immediately got 2 people on the phone to talk me through it.
Definitely not trying to slander their names or question their work which is top notch. I was just trying to see if anyone had a direct contact I could call and try to get a few things changed before they started work!

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Interesting I have no idea then. I know some shops have pretty strict hours when they answer the phone but I have never heard of LRI being one of them. For what they charge for cerakote there better be gold flakes in it lol.
You ain’t lying! Paid a lot and want some changes before they started is all lol!

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like Chad was logged into Snipershide on Wed - might be able to PM him there? Weird that you're having troubles getting a message or call back. They've been very responsive in the past when I've had work done.

gbflyer

WKR
About the time he decided to participate here, a year or so whatever it was, I emailed them about a model 70 job. Crickets. I just chalked it up to lost email and moved on. Hope they are OK.

Fox625

Lil-Rokslider
Another point of reference…
I was trying to have a Tikka worked on by them last year. After 3 months of calling, emailing and even showing up at the building, I was finally able to get ahold of them and discuss the build. After being asked to send details in writing on the work I wanted done (and doing so) I never heard from them again. This was in July. I emailed and called for another 3 months before deciding to take my money elsewhere. They seem to do phenomenal work, but after getting a single phone call in 6 months of reaching out and ghosted, they lost me.

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Another point of reference…
I was trying to have a Tikka worked on by them last year. After 3 months of calling, emailing and even showing up at the building, I was finally able to get ahold of them and discuss the build. After being asked to send details in writing on the work I wanted done (and doing so) I never heard from them again. This was in July. I emailed and called for another 3 months before deciding to take my money elsewhere. They seem to do phenomenal work, but after getting a single phone call in 6 months of reaching out and ghosted, they lost me.
The process now is you pay, checkout, and then send it to them for any work. So I’ve already paid over $800 and can’t get any response. So they have my rifles and my money 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Interesting, a few months ago I was able to get ahold of them 3 different times, and they called me twice when I was having some work done on two rifles.

Sorry you are having bad luck.