LRI Long Rifles Incorporated Contact ?

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Lol not sure it will do any good in a timely matter.

I contacted him a few years ago about a full rifle build, got one email then nothing.

I did use them for a bolt knob and that all went smooth.
I’ve definitely seen some mixed reviews from everyone on here and I value everyone’s opinions and experiences in dealing with them.

I must say though that if I’m asked, of course I do care about the quality of the work performed but with zero customer service it’s a definite turn off and I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone. I am sure they are swamped and busy but there is still a need for communicating with your customers.

LuvDog

FNG
I haven’t had work done by him in a few years but his online status updates were great and communication was good too. Hopefully, everything is ok with him.
He did great work for me.

What numbers have you tried. I might have a mobile number in my emails.

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
I haven’t had work done by him in a few years but his online status updates were great and communication was good too. Hopefully, everything is ok with him.
He did great work for me.

What numbers have you tried. I might have a mobile number in my emails.
I have tried all of the below emails and then left voicemails on multiple extensions at (605) 490-2561

New builds/subcontract/admin:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Receiver/bolt machine work:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Barrel department:
[email protected]

Stock work:
[email protected]

Paint&Finish:
[email protected]

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Just wanted to inform everyone that I've connected with them. Tanner recently returned from vacation and addressed my concerns this afternoon. They ensured everything was in order.

However, I would have appreciated it if the office manager had at least informed me of his absence and assured me they would reach out upon his return. We're all putting in hard work to afford basic necessities, like bread costing over $5 a loaf.

I hold Joe Biden responsible for this entire situation 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Hopefully everything turns out to your satisfaction. I've spent a lot of money at LRI and have nothing but great things to say about my experience with them.

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Hopefully everything turns out to your satisfaction. I've spent a lot of money at LRI and have nothing but great things to say about my experience with them.
I have no doubt that I will be satisfied, I've seen their work! I learned my lesson about trying to save a dollar when it comes to cerakote lol