Running/Hiking in Man Leggings

• Cover up with shorts

Votes: 58 76.3%
  • All natural, leggings only

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters

wytx

WKR
Shorts please. No one wants to see your "stuff" outlined.
You guys brag enough about your size, we really don't want to see it.

I think it depends where you are. In a gym, shorts over. Outside running, doesn’t matter. Although 95% of people would not care.

We had a cross dress day for homecoming one year (and only year) and 5 or so of us borrowed some from the girls in our class and let’s just say we spent a lot of extra time at school for the next month.

MP43

FNG
Classified Approved
Shorts are a requirement unless your goal is to parade your package around and have men and women alike laughing at you.
Agree 100%. "Moose knuckle" is the male equivalent of the female "camel toe". Do it...for the children.

OP
S

Shraggs

WKR
Shorts please. No one wants to see your "stuff" outlined.
You guys brag enough about your size, we really don't want to see it.
well with man leggings, no bragging necessary. or insecurity!

Last edited:
OP
S

Shraggs

WKR
Ok so I sell holsters at gun shows, and have a unique one that works inside pant, and doesn't need a belt - it is very popular with ladies who carry and wear this style of pant - they seek me out. I see all kinds of displays...

NOTE: i can't discuss my products here at all, i respect the owners and their rules. Just couldn't afford the fees here for a hobby business.

anyway, ive told my wife about my sales and the leggings part of show debriefings, she gets a kick out it. so in part the gift was a funny, and she got tired of me complaining how cold is sometimes working out