Manners EH1 vs the new Pro Hunter stock

Does anyone have any feed back on either the manners EH1 or the new Pro Hunter. New build underway and torn between these two stocks.

I have the manners EH1 on a 300 prc I built. I like it for the most part. I wish the palm swell on the grip was smaller but other than that I’m happy. I would put a cheek pad on it to help when shooting and sweaty bc the carbon stock is kinda slick.

This is the cheek pad I am running and like it a lot. It’s also adjustable on height as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurts86

WKR
The pro hunter will have a little bit smaller grip and trigger reach than the EH1. The pro hunter is lighter and more streamlined than the EH1 overall and is a newer design with arca and pic rail built in.

I have an eh1 and love it, and a pro hunter ordered. I'd go pro hunter as it already has the pic rail up front.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
G
That is the one thing I do like about the pro hunter is the integrated pic rail and arca by bottom metal.

I sell about 120 Manners stocks a year. The PH, IMHO, is the best hunting stock they make. It's Lighter, Sleeker, More Compact and feels better in my hands then the EH1 and the EH1 is great stock.

I just recently swapped my EH2 for a Pro Hunter and I love it! The EH2 used to be my favorite stock.

I have some in stock if you're interested.

Before
image1-4.JPG

After
thumbnail_IMG_6203.jpg

I sell about 120 Manners stocks a year. The PH, IMHO, is the best hunting stock they make. It's Lighter, Sleeker, More Compact and feels better in my hands then the EH1 and the EH1 is great stock.

I just recently swapped my EH2 for a Pro Hunter and I love it! The EH2 used to be my favorite stock.

I have some in stock if you're interested.

Before
View attachment 701551

After
View attachment 701552

What’s the weight difference between the 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk