Marco Island Family Oriented Fishing Charter

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
I figured I would ask the best! We have a trip to Marco Island in December and my son has recently become fanatical about fishing. Any recommendations for fishing in that area that a couple young kids could handle? Bringing gear isn’t really an option. Thanks!

mikkel318

Lil-Rokslider
If you can get in with Joe of Unreel Charters, he was amazing. He took my wife and I out for some bottom fishing and it was a ton of fun. He's intense, but in a good way. I think he would do great with kids.

OP
D

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
Unreel Charters can only accommodate 4 in his boat. So looking for another recommendation if anyone has one or two for a boat that can take up to 6. Thanks!

Used to work with Eric who owned the Solo Lobo out of Naples. Been a few years since I was down there but he always had great captains who were wonderful with kids and could take a group that size.

Rich M

WKR
Do your research if you have a budget.

There are inshore charters that will take 1-4 folks.

6 packs cost the most.

Couple party boats around the vicinity that would be lowest cost and highest experience cause its like riding a public bus.

NDGuy

WKR
Weis Guy at Rose Marina is a long time charter and very successful. Spendy but he puts you on fish. PM if you need any other info, I’ve been going there 20 years