Mathews Flatline VS Bee Stinger Microhex

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Guys,

So, I am looking for a new stabilizer and I am wondering what the difference is between the Mathews Flatline VS Bee Stinger Microhex. If anyone knows what is made better or what one works best (materials, vibration control, ect..). The price difference is big between them both and trying to us the best on my bow.

Appreciate y’all

406unltd

WKR
At my level of shooting I cannot tell the difference between my old b stinger and my new micro hex. So if it were me I’d just get the one you like best. I like b stinger and it’s just what I always go with when I upgrade. It’s not likely better or worse in my opinion.

Hi Guys,

So, I am looking for a new stabilizer and I am wondering what the difference is between the Mathews Flatline VS Bee Stinger Microhex. If anyone knows what is made better or what one works best (materials, vibration control, ect..). The price difference is big between them both and trying to us the best on my bow.

Appreciate y’all
What are you looking for in a stabilizer? The flatline stabilizers don't really do anything other take out some vibration unless you get the longest one. I personally haven't seen much difference in pin float until I get about 3oz about 15 inches away from the bow. There are a lot of good stabilizers out there and to be honest, I would pick some other than the two you posted about. Bee stinger is nothing special, they just have a lot options and good marketing. The flatline stabilizers are nice but super expensive for what they are.

My absolute favorite option for stabilizing a hunting bow is the Option Archery quivalizer. It just works, some people think it looks stupid but it cut my overall bow weight by a pound.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

You get a little more vibration dampening from the flatline stabilizer with the harmonic thingy on the end. It's not that significant in my opinion, especially for how proud they are of those things.

The 15" microhex I have was warrantied, it got loose on the end cap. Made a click that drive me nuts. The epoxy loosened up a bit, possibly because it just has less area to hold it with, could have just been a dud too.

Honestly I can't tell huge differences with stabilizers twice as long as what you are looking at. You need stiff and light. When they are short the stiff isn't nearly as important.

I like the Shrewd RevX bars, but again, under 18-20" you aren't going to tell much difference in a rod that holds weight on the end.

ShakeDown

WKR
I shoot a 12” front microhex and an 8” rear on my VXR.

10” Wickstick front stab on my Vertix.

Wickstick stabs are the best bang for your bucks in my opinion.

OP
J

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
What are you looking for in a stabilizer? The flatline stabilizers don't really do anything other take out some vibration unless you get the longest one. I personally haven't seen much difference in pin float until I get about 3oz about 15 inches away from the bow. There are a lot of good stabilizers out there and to be honest, I would pick some other than the two you posted about. Bee stinger is nothing special, they just have a lot options and good marketing. The flatline stabilizers are nice but super expensive for what they are.

My absolute favorite option for stabilizing a hunting bow is the Option Archery quivalizer. It just works, some people think it looks stupid but it cut my overall bow weight by a pound.

out of the ones you sent what one do you like best?

out of the ones you sent what one do you like best?
Like I said, my main hunting bow and my back-up both have a quivalizer.

If I was to pick a front bar/back bar stabilizer system it would be a 15"/8" from Cutter stabilizers with a shrewd Atlas mount. Or the AAE mountain series in a 15/8 combo.

drmatara

FNG
It's quite difficult to know the difference between the two. But I just got a new 15" microhex last week and it's quite good.