Meateater and Ted Nugent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it kind of ironic that multiple right wing hawkish heroes are actually draft dodgers. “The Nuge”, Marion aka “The Duke” and Donald bone spur to name a few. Choosing to draft dodge because you oppose a war is much braver than just lying about your cowardice IMO.
The fact that they are hawkish = compensating.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
A lot of ‘assumptions’ being made here. I think we all know what that means.

No, we don’t all know what that means. Sounds like you’ve come up with some sort of brand new saying. Are you not sharing because you’re waiting on the patent?

What assumptions are you referring to?

maddmartagan

Lil-Rokslider

So you would or wouldn’t be okay with a 30 year old rock star banging your 17 year old daughter? Because if you are okay with it, then holy shit I would hate to be in your family. And if you aren’t okay with it, then you are a pathetic hypocrite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
No, we don’t all know what that means. Sounds like you’ve come up with some sort of brand new saying. Are you not sharing because you’re waiting on the patent?

What assumptions are you referring to?
Dang, you’re all gonna demand I point out all of your fax paws?! Ok.
I got the patent back in 1922. A hundred years before u were probably born. It goes like this... when u assume, u make an ass out of u and me.
For some others... I don’t have any children so I can’t speculate who I would or would not let them bang. So there’s that.
Whereas for Marbles comments... who seems to think wars are ‘necessary’ if we were in it. Well we’ll just have to disagree there. Viet nam was a mistake, Iran a mistake, Serbia a mistake,etc etc. Guess u just haven’t figured out the globalist’s agenda yet? Guess you still believe the globalist propaganda you’ve been fed all these years? Maybe you’ld like to jump into this Ukraine thingy and start wwIII? After all, we can’t have Putin wiping out (nonexistant) illegally set up biolabs next to his countrymen that he seems to think he should protect from.... oh, you know, say, random releases of a deadly virus or something?
Seriously, some of u guys need to go back and review what your news sources told u was true. Like those ‘conspiracy’ theories that keep turning to reality every 6 months.
As for the diff between a spouse and legal guardian... I believe they married, so how does it matter on the legal guardian front if they are married anyhow? They were married for longer than many on this forum from what I’ve read!

tony

WKR
Only ted story I have:
My uncle used to DJ as a side gig. He got called into his regular job on night he had to DJ. Got me and my cousin to go for him
Was a scene straight out of the Blues Brothers minus the chicken wire. A bachelor party at some shit hole bar outside of town. One of the guys hired this ragged out old stripper to "dance.' We must have played cat scratch fever a thousand times for this chick to pretty much have a seizure too. Men seriously will bang anything, they were all carrying on for this dirtbag. I tried to play some other 70's rock and beer cans were flying at the stage.
These dipshits payed us when we got there thankfully. Because we were able to break down and get out of there unnoticed when she started screwing the lot of them.
My cousin and uncle when we get together still cringe laugh our asses off about it.

I got the patent back in 1922. A hundred years before u were probably born. It goes like this... when u assume, u make an ass out of u and me.
For some others... I don’t have any children so I can’t speculate who I would or would not let them bang. So there’s that.
Whereas for Marbles comments... who seems to think wars are ‘necessary’ if we were in it. Well we’ll just have to disagree there. Viet nam was a mistake, Iran a mistake, Serbia a mistake,etc etc. Guess u just haven’t figured out the globalist’s agenda yet? Guess you still believe the globalist propaganda you’ve been fed all these years? Maybe you’ld like to jump into this Ukraine thingy and start wwIII? After all, we can’t have Putin wiping out (nonexistant) illegally set up biolabs next to his countrymen that he seems to think he should protect from.... oh, you know, say, random releases of a deadly virus or something?
Seriously, some of u guys need to go back and review what your news sources told u was true. Like those ‘conspiracy’ theories that keep turning to reality every 6 months.
As for the diff between a spouse and legal guardian... I believe they married, so how does it matter on the legal guardian front if they are married anyhow? They were married for longer than many on this forum from what I’ve read!
Ding! We have a winner! Most incoherent rant of the week and it’s not even Friday. This fella must be some kind of Tide Pod champion! @cod007 gets a box of special flavored crayons and a dictionary to color in.
👍

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
I appreciate what Ted is trying to support but he is a bumbling idiot. His time is LONG past and his word ( if that's what you call his gibberish) is useless. The only thing he has value with money.... but then again he just builds his own fenced in ranches and asays fu to the neighbors.

Tldr... hes a washed up has been.. go retire in peace.

Ok, I think I might have to buckle down and listen to this podcast.

Holy smokes. 3 hours? Maybe some other day 😉

maddmartagan

Lil-Rokslider

The fact that you aren’t sure whether or not you would let him bang your 17 year old daughter because you don’t have children makes me very happy that you don’t have children and probably means you never should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can’t get over this. I started giggling again. Fax paws? At first I thought maybe he has a bit of a sense of humor and was making a little joke about the fancy pants word “faux pas”. Then I continued to read and laugh harder with every phrase.
🤣
Then I remembered that a lot of people “think” exactly as he does 😳 🤮.

Last edited:

bsnedeker

WKR
I just can’t get over this. I started giggling again. Fax paws? At first I thought maybe he has a bit of a sense of humor and was making a little joke about the fancy pants word “faux pas”. Then I continued to read and laugh harder with every phrase.

Then I remembered that a lot of people “think” exactly as he does .
And the Iraq, and such as... South America.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
And your hatred of America is demonstrated well. Per your above post wars fought by the US are mistakes and never necessary. A war faught by a genocidal dictator who's thugs are only good at killing civilians is a just war.

List out those conspiracy theories that turn out to be true you speak of. The fact that Soviet era bio labs remain in Ukraine is no secret, it is telling that you must construct a strawman to make your argument. It is also telling that Putin did not use such labs in his initial justification for the "special military operation" in Ukraine. Even more telling is the fact that Putin has publicly stated his goal of rebuilding the Russian empire and Russia has recently stated Alaska should be returned to it. I think I know who should reevaluate their sources of information.

Similar to WWII, WWIII will not be avoided by appeasement.

Si vis pacem para bellum. A truth as old as recorded history. While history never repeats itself, it is disturbingly similar, though as human nature drives it, that is to be expected.

Only ted story I have:
My uncle used to DJ as a side gig. He got called into his regular job on night he had to DJ. Got me and my cousin to go for him
Was a scene straight out of the Blues Brothers minus the chicken wire. A bachelor party at some shit hole bar outside of town. One of the guys hired this ragged out old stripper to "dance.' We must have played cat scratch fever a thousand times for this chick to pretty much have a seizure too. Men seriously will bang anything, they were all carrying on for this dirtbag. I tried to play some other 70's rock and beer cans were flying at the stage.
These dipshits payed us when we got there thankfully. Because we were able to break down and get out of there unnoticed when she started screwing the lot of them.
My cousin and uncle when we get together still cringe laugh our asses off about it.

I was on duty one day and had the radio on scan to hear what the county and city guys were up to. Next thing you know, someone starts to hot-mic and he is screeching “CAT SCRATCH FEVER!” at the top of his lungs. Dispatch keeps trying to break through. It was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.