Meateater Catalog

Anyone else get a Meateater catalog in the mail? It reminded me of the good ol JC Penny's catalog for those who are old enough!

Kinda hilarious, all of the "action photos" and models for the clothing/gear are the MeatEater crew. Got to give them some props for going old skool and bringing back a paper catalog!!

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
I got one a week or so ago.

Not sure how they got my address since I've never bought anything from them. Came right around the same time as a Kuiu flier and a Sitka catalog. So I guess someone sold my information.

At least the Meateater one had a 25% off coupon code.

I Haven't gotten one, but I have ordered First Lite stuff from them.

I regularly get postcards from KUIU, but I've never ordered from them, or really even shopped!

ODB

WKR
Got one as well. Not sure how they got my address either. I do like getting catalogs though.

I was in the first lite store…interesting. The cost of stuff is unbelievable. 550$ for a jacket. Oof. Two ladies were one-upping about hunting and “pulling tags” and killing bears and lions and “the people around here don’t like when I run my dogs,” and “my daughter killed a huge elk wearing first lite, she posted a pic to Instagram.”

I didn’t buy anything but was quite entertained that dick-measuring has made it to women hunters.

TheTone

WKR
Kinda hilarious, all of the "action photos" and models for the clothing/gear are the MeatEater crew. Got to give them some props for going old skool and bringing back a paper catalog!!
Honestly the staged photos are everywhere and sometimes pretty awful. I saw some the other day for an older cowboy tacticool type guy. I know the area where the photos were taken and most were within feet of a major highway and parking lots