MeatEater Shooting for $100M in Revenues

92xj

WKR
I'm not very good with the searches, but want to know more about the new CEO. All I am finding on google is tons of articles of him being new CEO, but no personal opinion stuff.
Does anyone have any pros/cons with Jason Bergsman? Pro/anti 2A? Predator management?

ODB

WKR
I'm not very good with the searches, but want to know more about the new CEO. All I am finding on google is tons of articles of him being new CEO, but no personal opinion stuff.
Does anyone have any pros/cons with Jason Bergsman? Pro/anti 2A? Predator management?

He was on episode 411

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
From his Linked In he was Harvard Business grad - NBC Media - Crunhyroll (manga comics/media start up sold to Chernin) - Chernin various rolls - Meateater CEO.

The last CEO was a U of M grad from Polaris and Calloway Golf who at least posted hunting and fishing stuff online. The one before that was from Sitka and obviously also an outdoorsman.

elkyinzer

WKR
So in summary, hunting is screwed, but you can do your part to save it by recruiting your mailman and the foster kids down the street and spread your #conservation clout far and wide.

With a little collective effort we can all hit $100 mil and enrich the pockets of men and women that have made a hobby a career. Oops, I meant preserve our primal way of life from the vicious anti attacks.

Did I apply nuance correctly to the situation?

I actually thought they where alot bigger then that. Be a long time before they can compete with Vista