Mesa Precision Altitude Tikka Stock Group Buy

I’m working on 3 1/2 weeks since I reordered due to some sort of glitch in my original order. I’m starting to get impatient since they told me I would see it last week. Pretty disappointed in the process so I hope the product far outweighs it when I finally get it!🤦‍♂️

A month isn’t bad compared to 6-8 months for a manners or McMillan!

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Just snug til I get my wheeler wrench back from my nephew today. Mesa said a thin spacer washer between the stock & bottom plastic should remedy the problem🤞🏼

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Used the mag & bottom plastic from the donor t3 I’m using in an upcoming HCA build & it worked fine. Really like the look & feel of the stock. Gonna get out & see how it shoots as a bolt on this weekend.

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Just an fyi for guys thinking of these as a factory bolt on. I bolted mine on without any bedding & it shot as good or better than before. Completely happy with the stock. Some may not like the fatter grip but I personally do. I would highly recommend.👍🏻

Thanks for the code!
I just placed my order today for a new 280 AI build I’m doing. This should make for a crazy light weight hunting rig 👍

I called Mesa the other day and they couldn't be more awesome. I told the gent I saw their stocks from rokslide and HE went out of his way to make sure I had the code!

fatbacks

WKR
Just got mine... impressive stock and the inletting is top notch. Mine was inletted for a Proof Pre-Fit and came in at 30 oz.

Just got mine... impressive stock and the inletting is top notch. Mine was inletted for a Proof Pre-Fit and came in at 30 oz.
I'm wanting to do a proof pre fit for my tikka as well, but don't know much about installation. Is that something you're doing on your own?

fatbacks

WKR
I'm wanting to do a proof pre fit for my tikka as well, but don't know much about installation. Is that something you're doing on your own?

I am still waiting on my barrel to arrive. Decided to have a gunsmith do it. By the time I got an action wrench and go/no-go gauges I am looking at more $$$ than just having a professional do it.

RAM190Hog

Lil-Rokslider
Here’s some pics of my set up I have testing the last month. Should give everyone a better idea on the stock with a Tikka in it.

Hey Cowboy, can you confirm that's a 24" barrel on that gun? Looks awesome. Also looking at the AGC Privateer, but that stock is almost 2" shorter than the factory Tikka stock.