Military Discounts

I know ther are a lot of active duty/retired/LE individuals on the forum and I wanted to have one place that all of us could go to and find military discounts from outdoor retailers. I like to support companies who support the troops and our way of life.

Here are the ones I know of.

Vortex
Kuiu
Oakley sunglasses

Please post others that you know of.

Tyler

whitingja

WKR
Kifaru, seek outside, enlightened equipment. But the amount varies. 10% seems like the norm. Would be nice to see bigger Discounts though.

I really like promotive, firefighters can use it too, if some guys didnt know. I just signed up for leoadventures and there are a couple items im looking to get off there, namely Sitka stuff. When i was active duty i purchased a Summit treestand directly from them for 35% off if I remember correctly. Good thread.

ethan

WKR
I didn't realize there were so many company's doing this. Does this apply to veterans as well, or just active duty/retired?

TheBuzz

FNG
Bowtech at one time offered a decent discount on new bows. Forgot the amount though. Had to show your I.D. To the dealer and was sent to Oregon . Not sure if they still do

Salomon, badlands(50%), first lite, jet boil, stone glacier, big agnes, sog, etc etc. Don't be afraid to call and ask. Leoadventures is worth the price for the sitka discount

HJW

FNG
Promotive gives close to 400 brands with military discount, such as Big Agnes. Also, register with Oakley Standard Issue.

KNPV PSD

Lil-Rokslider
Lowa boots, arcteryx LEAF, Eberlestock also have hooked me up.

I called Kuiu and they said they do not give discounts...