Most comfortable rubber boots

MJB

WKR
Deck boots are for the deck you get some of that Georgia clay in that tread you'll be sliding downhill real quick.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've gotten a lot of good use out of Lacrosse Aeroheads. Way more comfortable to me than the Alpha Burly boots, and much easier on and off. Grew up in SE TN and hunted a ton in the Cherokee Natl Forest in them and the surrounding foothills. Have worn them a lot in the snow here in Idaho as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I live in South Carolina so we do a lot of hunting while its hot. My preferred boot is the Lacrosse grange. I have too many miles to count but I can say they have held up really well. I got the plain ol green ones. I bought a pair of the bottom land camo ones a couple years ago but the finish didn't last very well at all.

Darryle

WKR
I have worn Mucks for close to 8yrs and LaCrosse longer than that. I recently purchased a pair of Dry Shod "chore" versions for use around the farm. I will never buy another set of Mucks or LaCrosse. I have worn these around the farm from the time I gotten up in the morning until I came in to go to bed with no discomfort.

I have 2 pair for hunting now and couldn't be happier.

Lacrosse Aerohead uninsulated. Shin protection and the most durable lacrosse Ive had. I wear my Lacrosse boots 8+hrs a day for the last 13 years. Can usually get 6-9 months per pair. The Alpha Burly's seem to wear holes in the heel faster than other types but are also pretty good for walking.

SnakeEater

Lil-Rokslider
Check out tidewe boots. They’re like mucks but better tread and half the price. Mine are going on 3 years now and are still in great shape.

AKSandman

FNG
@ACarpenter419 like people have said: xtra tuff but... buy them up a size and wear Bama Socks (look them up) there are people who sheep hunt in this setup...

I just got a pair of lacrosse rubber snake boots. Haven’t fully tested them yet, but from the first time I put them on, I found them to be way more comfortable than I had anticipated.

Dryshod Overland’s are high on my radar. I’ll be getting a pair this spring. I own a couple versions of Muck boots and they are fine but just getting worn out after years of use. Lots of shoe goo on them. I also own Xtratuf’s and they certainly have their purpose and are great boots but the grip is not made for slippery organic matter tromping through the woods.

NGA

FNG
Muck artic extreme or lacrosse alpha burly pro. Both excellent boots. Both very comfortable

For the "look" and mostly treestand/moderate walking, I bought some Lacrosse Burly Realtree Timber (when it's moderately cold/cool to mild) and some Lacrosse Grange NWTF (uninsulated) in Mossy Oak Bottomland. I ordered both pairs from the US because they are not readily available here.
They look great with a nice camo pattern :)
But their heel surface is really small and feels awkward in muddy/soft ground or on some treestands platforms where the narrow heel "dips" easily.
The front foot/toe area is bulky.
They are ok to walk, but they won't compare to our traditional Le Chameau or Aigle rubber boots.

When I really need to hike a lot of ground, especially in wet conditions, I will wear my 20+ years old Le Chameau uninsulated rubber boots that feel like sneakers/light hiking shoes, with a much better traction on mud and really confortable to hike.
I even wore them for some mountain hunting in wet conditions, even though they are not made for that, instead of GTX hiking shoes + gaiters.