MR Guide Light Belt Pockets

pridgway

FNG
What is everyone running in regards to pockets on the Guide Light belts? I just picked up a Metcalf and am lost on what is compatible. Pictures are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
P

pridgway

FNG
sponsor here I think) makes some molle sleeves for the guidelight. You

I've seen those get mentioned here quite a bit. Wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything before going down that path. Thanks!

bruno59

WKR
I had pods8 make me some of those sleeves in muticam for my pintler and they are perfect, i run a nalgene and pistol on one side and they don't move best thing going for the GL belt

6df5a432294cf3812787eb9b15eb9ff4.jpg

I’m running the Rangefinder pouch and GPS holster on this side.

c970db56d94b1a2fabbdfbf61cb9a53c.jpg

The MR holster on this side.

cfe1a9b5404e40385a5000fd3a1463b5.jpg

I attached the two pouches on the left with Blackhawk Molle Speed clips. The gun holster Molle attachment works with the existing webbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravisIN

WKR
I just got my sleeves in today for my GL frame. That are sweet. Way better than what I did last year. I put a a MR pocket and Pods8 Nalgene holder on it today. Looking for a holster for my xds that works with the pals system. Also waiting on my order from Black Ovis to put on a MR forager pocket on. The sleeves fit absolutely perfect. No slop on them and the don’t pinch the belt padding down or anything. Absolutely perfect design. Very very impressed with them.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

TravisIN

WKR
6df5a432294cf3812787eb9b15eb9ff4.jpg

I’m running the Rangefinder pouch and GPS holster on this side.

c970db56d94b1a2fabbdfbf61cb9a53c.jpg

The MR holster on this side.

cfe1a9b5404e40385a5000fd3a1463b5.jpg

I attached the two pouches on the left with Blackhawk Molle Speed clips. The gun holster Molle attachment works with the existing webbing.

Did you attatch the MR holster the way it is or did you add the Blackhawk piece?

Did you attatch the MR holster the way it is or did you add the Blackhawk piece?

It’s attached the way it is. The Molle on the inside threads through the webbing on the hip belt. I added the clips to secure the other pouches to the Molle. I will add that is a Guide Light MT frame if you didn’t already know that.

TravisIN

WKR
It’s attached the way it is. The Molle on the inside threads through the webbing on the hip belt. I added the clips to secure the other pouches to the Molle. I will add that is a Guide Light MT frame if you didn’t already know that.

Gotcha thanks. I’m assuming the holster is for a full sized pistol? I carry an xds. Finding a holster that fits it with the features I want and the Molle/pals attachment system is about impossible so far

Gotcha thanks. I’m assuming the holster is for a full sized pistol? I carry an xds. Finding a holster that fits it with the features I want and the Molle/pals attachment system is about impossible so far

I carry an xds in this one. The retention strap is a little loose but not to the point that the pistol will fall out. The holster itself has enough retention to keep the xds inside. I also put this holster on the bottom of my MR bino harness and carry my xds in the crossdraw position.

TravisIN

WKR
I carry an xds in this one. The retention strap is a little loose but not to the point that the pistol will fall out. The holster itself has enough retention to keep the xds inside. I also put this holster on the bottom of my MR bino harness and carry my xds in the crossdraw position.

Perfect!! Thanks man. Sorry for hijacking the thread OP

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The forager pockets work really well and have a slim profile on the hip belts. The large pocket is big enough for most cell phones and the smaller one is great for mouth calls, lighter, headlamp, etc. I've been really liking the new forager pockets.

TravisIN

WKR
c727b30ca01ee36312c9244f050e2f54.jpg
57148759e004de7bbaef8e0e3b0afa42.jpg

Here’s my setup. I have the pods 8 PALS sleeves, pods8 nalgene holder and large forager pocket on one side. Holster and a regular belt pocket on the other side. The holster has a belt loop on the backside, so I ordered a pals belt loop adapter from jimmy tarps to attatch it. The forager pocket is huge and will hold a ton.