MR-sawtooth 45 in hand

Looking at the sawtooth 45 myself....

my question is: If I strap my down sleeping bag outside the pack via the bottom compression straps and strap my floor less seekoutside tent on the outside of the pack (on one of the sides), will the pack have enough internal space for 3 night hunting trips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CREillY

Lil-Rokslider
How noisy is it for spot and stalking? Is it loud when anything rubs on it? I watched a YT video on it and I couldn't tell it was the bag that was very noisy or if it was just because the microphone was super close.

NDGuy

WKR
How noisy is it for spot and stalking? Is it loud when anything rubs on it? I watched a YT video on it and I couldn't tell it was the bag that was very noisy or if it was just because the microphone was super close.
Pretty much any high-end pack is made of Cordura which definitely is not a quiet material. Not to your own touch though it's mostly when it rubs against other stuff.

I don't really notice it outside of climbing a tree/brush busting.

I just grabbed one and did a couple miles with 80# in it. Sandbag was strapped down taught and didn’t move. I’m still fine tuning the yoke height for my 6’ frame. I have a 35/36 waist and the medium belt worked great especially under duress. The only noise I heard was me grunting and swearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fbhandler

WKR
Just a note... it’s my understanding the belt pads are broken down into 2 sizes only. (sm/med) and (lg/xlrg). Same for the yokes. I have 2 of the MT frames and this is the case for both of them

19524494afac503b2ff5009bca3572e6.jpg
41717b994cc43e791ebb314f29d00107.jpg