MT B tag

CAH

FNG
Drew a Montana B tag, can anyone point me to their spot for a doe? Not looking for a honey hole just a chance at some 9” ears or better. TIA.

I should note I’m willing to put the work in and hike.

hunterjmj

WKR
Go to your B tag unit and walk around until you see a doe then shoot it! Seriously though, it's really that simple. Good luck getting some meat in your freezer.

Reactions: CAH

Djacker

WKR
Go to your B tag unit and walk around until you see a doe then shoot it! Seriously though, it's really that simple. Good luck getting some meat in your freezer.
It's really this easy. If you cant find a doe, might want to consider taking up golf.

BFR

WKR
Really need more information, what unit? WT or mulie? Trophy or meat doe?
Golf courses are good but a lawn or garden is golden.

OP
C

CAH

FNG
Really need more information, what unit? WT or mulie? Trophy or meat doe?
Golf courses are good but a lawn or garden is golden.
I don’t wanna put the unit bc I don’t want to blow up peoples spots. I’d really like a trophy doe but will take whatever I can get. It’s my first out of state hunt, thoughts on sleeping bags or boots I should get?

bsnedeker

WKR
I'd hire a guide. This is one of the most difficult hunts you can embark upon so having professional guidance is worth it in my opinion.

Raghornkiller

Lil-Rokslider
I've got an online university of mule deer doe hunting course(UMDDH as I like to call it) that will double your chances of success.Its 200 bucks but I will throw in a free workout plan through June 20th.Pm me for my PayPal info

Drew a Montana B tag, can anyone point me to their spot for a doe? Not looking for a honey hole just a chance at some 9” ears or better. TIA.

I should note I’m willing to put the work in and hike.
Hahahha, I honestly about peed myself! This is hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'd spike camp in the farthest from any road in the steepest, darkest, nastiest draw you can find. Them trophy does don't even come out in the rut, the bucks go to them.

Reactions: CAH

BFR

WKR
I don’t wanna put the unit bc I don’t want to blow up peoples spots. I’d really like a trophy doe but will take whatever I can get. It’s my first out of state hunt, thoughts on sleeping bags or boots I should get?

Any bag that’s comfortable from 75 degrees to -10 should work, boots for sure, barefoot is painful.