MTNTOUGH 30-30 SALE WITH GYMS BEING CLOSED

On Day 5 of Week 2 of the 30-30 program. For folks who have been doing the same thing for years and getting the same results, and are maybe looking for something new, I recommend trying this. It is nice to just click and then do what they tell you to do......gets you out of your comfort zone and works areas of your body you probably have not focused on before. And they are movements that are actually useful to mountain hunting vs. the useless exercises society engrains in us early on that do little other than make you look good in a swimsuit, and likely weigh you down on the mountain. Only thing that could use improvement is offering alternatives to people who do not have a pull up bar.....I have made up my own alternative movements and pressed on. I love and hate the Beartooth at the same time.....whoever thought that up, you deserve a beer.

So I'll be training for a half marathon in August, the week before my bowhunt. I've got 3 runs during the week and a long run on Sunday. Looking for something to build strength and wondering if this program would compliment my running.
Good stuff. Those long runs pay off IMO.

If you can, do a long run and immediately after shoot some darts.

I have done this and am now repeating it. Thanks for the info on the reset option. I’ve simply been reopening the completed sessions.
I saw a major difference during the season this year. Stopped for 2 months in season but get back to it now.

fatlander

WKR
Finishing up my third cycle of 30-30 this week and starting the no gear 60 next week. I’m in the best shape of my life. MTNTOUGH has without a doubt been worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk