MuleyFreak in Trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wytx

WKR
Refer to my previous post for why I almost 100% agree with you. But, have zero intentions of selling out on it without his side of the story

Man he is guilty, his side did not hold up in court. You need to read the court docs as stated. Why defend a guy who is 3 times caught and convicted.
This is not about conjecture, it is a settled case.

204guy

WKR
Hi guys, haven't read any of the thread but, this Muley Freak seems like a very nice young man. We should all withhold judgment until the court reaches a decision. Internet lynching's can hurt someone's reputation. Also OnX maps can be wrong, that is why Sheriffs Depts. and Game Wardens would never, ever use that technology in determining whether to issue a ticket in a public/private land dispute. SMFH. Did I miss anything?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Hi guys, haven't read any of the thread but, this Muley Freak seems like a very nice young man. We should all withhold judgment until the court reaches a decision. Internet lynching's can hurt someone's reputation. Also OnX maps can be wrong, that is why Sheriffs Depts. and Game Wardens would never, ever use that technology in determining whether to issue a ticket in a public/private land dispute. SMFH. Did I miss anything?
Yes, you missed the court documents where he's already been convicted lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR

Haven’t read any of the thread but are commenting on it... Did you miss anything? Yeah, the whole damn thread...

All you guys are just blindly going along with the conviction because you read the documents even though you weren’t there in court to hear the arguments presented by the state, or the defense mounted by the guy. I say WTF about that. Those lawyers could’ve been wrong. You don’t know

Riles1050

Lil-Rokslider
All you guys are just blindly going along with the conviction because you read the documents even though you weren’t there in court to hear the arguments presented by the state, or the defense mounted by the guy. I say WTF about that. Those lawyers could’ve been wrong. You don’t know. All you know is history is written by the victor.
Now that is Funny!!!! I'm guessing his own video evidence of himself on the Private Property Shooting a bull elk without permission was pretty damning. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times...Blame the Lawyers! LOL

I think it’s absurd that the fact that the videoed and pubished video of the crime is a mitigating circumstance ....because he films his hunts for a living.

He posted a question on FB early this year asking if anyone knew where some ammo was. My local store had a bunch in stock. I picked up a few boxes and sent them to him. He repaid me and sent me a few shirts and a rifle cover since I helped him out. The shirts are comfy and I like the rifle cover.

So please don't tar and feather me if you see me out and about wearing the MF shirts. I'm cheap and the shirts are comfy so I'm going to keep wearing them.

Seemed like a nice enough guy and he sent me the stuff on his own. I wasn't expecting anything. Just trying to help out a fellow hunter. Hopefully he learns from his mistakes this time.

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
I think it’s absurd that the fact that the videoed and pubished video of the crime is a mitigating circumstance ....because he films his hunts for a living.

I think the judge/officer who agreed with poacher that he should be given some lienency should be getting some of our collective ire as well. A few emails and calls to their offices are in order

wytx

WKR

Guess you missed the fact that he is convicted.

Sled

WKR
hi, does anyone here know how to contact this monster muley? i hear he has some good honey holes that don't get much pressure. seems like he has 22 months worth of guiding in the near future and maybe making more youtube vids with someone else spraying lead.

in reality the punishment was quite lite given the circumstances. here in utah if you draw a premium tag you must wait 5 years before applying for or obtaining points for another premium tag of the same sex and species. this way he only has to wait two years and doesn't lose his points. this poaching thing sure sounds like a good loophole to the points creep we're experiencing in utah.

fwiw, guides, pros and others that make money off of hunting should be held to a higher standard. They should be doing it better and cleaner than the next guy because they are visible role models.

Guess you missed the fact that he is convicted.
Hey bud, no need to be a prick. You feel a certain way and that is fine. Being a smart guy from your living room is doing nothing but proving your personalty.

FWIW, I wasn't defending him. You are about as observant as you are up to speed on how these mapping programs generate their images. Did you think they have people in every state just slobbering to draw an overlay for a topo every time a piece of land sold?

sneaky

"DADDY"
hi, does anyone here know how to contact this monster muley? i hear he has some good honey holes that don't get much pressure. seems like he has 22 months worth of guiding in the near future and maybe making more youtube vids with someone else spraying lead.

in reality the punishment was quite lite given the circumstances. here in utah if you draw a premium tag you must wait 5 years before applying for or obtaining points for another premium tag of the same sex and species. this way he only has to wait two years and doesn't lose his points. this poaching thing sure sounds like a good loophole to the points creep we're experiencing in utah.

fwiw, guides, pros and others that make money off of hunting should be held to a higher standard. They should be doing it better and cleaner than the next guy because they are visible role models.
He was in an any bull unit, so the waiting period wouldn't apply anyways lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.