Mystery ranch Guide Light and Kifaru

Sickforit

FNG
Does anyone know if I can take the MR bag off of my Guide Light frame and easily fit it with Kifaru, Exo, etc?

I tried cross breeding Kifaru and mystery ranch. You can make it work but not well. If I recall right, the Kifaru yolk was too wide for the mr Pack. You are going to need some buckles and straps too.

I tried cross breeding Kifaru and mystery ranch. You can make it work but not well. If I recall right, the Kifaru yolk was too wide for the mr Pack. You are going to need some buckles and straps too.

This. It works but not great.
a395e665399aa311d81f16c6b223d3dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've never put my hands on a duplex frame but from the info folks have told me to build them stuff to fit it I don't see why the top of the duplex frame wouldn't fit into a MR frame sleeve but there won't be holes for the load lifter straps to feed out from. Vice versa the kifaru sleeve doesn't have an area for the center section of the MR frame to poke through (could cut the hypalon some) but the bag would hang way down on the 24-26" frames. The frame sleeve on a MR bag is ~21" from the bottom of the bag and the load lifters pop up higher in that center section.

OP
Sickforit

Sickforit

FNG
Does anyone know if a KUIU icon bag will fit the guide light?