Mystery Ranch Marshall

Hockley

FNG
What is a 2015 Mystery Ranch Marshall pack worth? I have one that I’m thinking about selling. It’s been used maybe 15 total days in the backcountry with no blood it, unfortunately.

OP
H

Hockley

FNG
I do, still haven't put it out on the classifieds because I'm not really sure what it is worth. It is a Large in Coyote (the tan).

Hockley- Not sure I want to kink anybodies deal, but I bought almost this exact pack off of Rokslide last year and would be happy to tell you what I paid for it if you would like.

There are a few sales going on for new Marshals on a guide light frame for ~$460. Also, I think demand for the Marshal is a little soft because it is a very large pack. You may do better on eBay. Seems to be a lot of MR fanboys. You don’t pay shipping but it’s probably a wash with fees.

NICE frames go for $150-200 on the eBay. Bag ought to be $200-250 in good shape. For reference, I am asking $450 for a 2017 Metcalf on a guide light frame with pods8 molle sleeves here. If I don’t get it, I will put it on the bay and sell to the unwashed hordes.