Need help choosing camera for upcoming dall sheep hunt!

GrantN

FNG
I'm two years off from my Alaska sheep hunt, but I'm already considering this same question. I have an older Canon powershot and a much bigger Canon Rebel. I foresee wanting to blow up a picture or two to poster-size and put in my basement. I've done that with other trips from photos taken w the Rebel, but I just don't know that I would take the time to get it out of the backpack frequenty on a sheep hunt.
I'm not adding anything here, other than I am following because it is a heck of dilemma and I want to see what others think!

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
Hi
It's actually up to Mark 7 now. The key is what's important to you. The 6 and 7 have a longer zoom but sacrifice F stop. Do you need 4 k video?
Every one from Mark 3 up are excellent and I am happy to help you select the right one for your needs.
I am in today until 5:45. Give me a call to discuss the differences
Joel
Camera Land
516-217-1000
Thanks Joel - I will give you a ring tomorrow. Good to see a 516 # - LI baby! Haven't been back in years but have fond memories growing up.

Having work on the phone early. Call me from 9-6

If you come back you have to stop by. We are 5 minutes from Bethpage Black, where they had the PGA in May