NEW Kifaru Duplex Timberline Series

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Yep, I will be getting one FO SHO!!! This will accompany my hunter cargo panel on a flyout sheep/moose combo hunt I have planed this fall.

I think I just fell in love with the T3 bag, the duplex frame and the cargo panel! That is definitely the next item on the hit list.

phil

FNG
I can't imagine a better combination of weight hauling ability, and light weight function. Kifaru keeps on amazing me every time they introduce a new product. phil

Lawnboi

WKR
As if it wasnt already hard enought to pick a Kifaru pack, now theres more options.

Now do i get a t3, 3700, or dt3 for my weekender/smaller pack to compliment my t1.

Whats the price point going to look like on these, comparable to the timberline series?

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I imagine that the price will be comparable to the other bag without frame options. Up the average by about 15% based on the additional pockets and labor incurred might be a ballpark figure.

EMR Bag-321
LH Std.-223
LH Rondy-315
LH Guide-260

I could be way off, but in trying to make a legitimate guess, that is the price point I would look at.

stephen b

WKR
Aron redefined the definition of "PT". Now it means "Pack Tease"!

Now I think of "Physical Therapy" when I see "PT". And this is ( packs) much better than Physical Therapy.

Did not know the other correlation of the inference to what you might have meant by "P T"...ease- But I think I can figure it out. And I think a "Pack Tease" would also be better. ;^)

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Here's a few photos of the DT3 with Cargo Panel attached.

I have my normal day hunting gear inside the pack and tried to simulate a large bag of de boned meat or quarter attached between the pack bag and Cargo Panel .

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00811.jpg